cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Want to cancel after terrible service.

Crafty4
I've been around

For 9 days this far I've been trying to work things out with Rogers, but they keep bouncing me back and fourth between departments and no one knows what they are doing.

It first started when I tried to edit my flexchannels and it caused the service to disappear altogether and then I only had basic cable. I called and they said it was still active, but it obviously wasn't on my end.

Since then I've been told there was a ticket, there wasn't a ticket, the ticket was closed, the ticket wasn't filled out, etc. (Alongside turning the boxes and router on and off) my service will be back in 24/48/72 hours or it's been resolved, when it hasn't. It'll get fixed by the end of one day. -- All lies.

And I told one employee that if I were a new customer they'd have someone out to help, but he said "well, you aren't a new customer".

I asked to change the service package if that would work, then the guy instead cancelled the service as well as my PHONE. The only thing I had left was internet. Still no service.

I gave up and had another service provider in today to install their own services... I boxed up Rogers equipment and asked where to send it, but Rogers won't cancel my account with them because of an "investigation".

It's really frustrating and I don't know how many hours I've wasted just being on hold with no results. I just want this over with.

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Want to cancel after terrible service.

RogersJo

Greetings @Crafty4!

A warm welcome to our Rogers Community Forums and congrats on your first post! 🙌 Yikes! We're sorry to hear what transpired as this is most certainly not the type of experience we want you to be having. I know firsthand how imperative it is to ensure you stay connected and receive the services you're paying for.

We most definitely appreciate your loyalty and tenure with us and we're sad to see you go! 😞 Has the situation been resolved since you've last posted? If not, we'd be more than happy to take a look into this further for you to get this ironed out.

Please send us a private message @CommunityHelps and we'll be happy to have a gander for you. Feel free to check out this blog if you're not familiar with our PM system.

Looking forward to hearing from you, 

RogersJo

dhere38
I'm here a lot

I feel your pain! Have you found a resolve for your issues? I'm guessing I'll need to move over to Bell too.

dhere38
I'm here a lot

Been going through the same here all day long. Bounced back and forth between departments. It was until I heard one of the technicians in the back ground referring to my account and laughing that I realized what was going on.  Not sure what to tell you other than cancel your account and move over to another service. I think that'll be my only option at this point. Time to move on to another service for me unless you can share a resolve.

Topic Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 in conversation