cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rogers has overcharged by $100 for 3 months now

Skyehigh
I've been around

I have a contract for a bundle, and it was all good until 3 months ago, when they charged me $100 more each month. This past month they even made me pay the overcharge without doing anything about it (said they were trying to fix it, but it was told them them weeks and months in advance), or else I’d get charged more for late fees, so I had no choice but to pay the ridiculous fee. And besides a promised credit this month, they have done nothing to try to fix the issue or do anything about the hassle from the last three months. They knew about this issue three months ago, and still not fixed. Bell had the same bundle and deal for $10 cheaper, I should have gone with them, and may actually see if I can get that deal or similar, since Rogers refuse to actually fix this issue.

If I had it on automatic payments, I’d have paid over $320 extra by now and may not have even noticed.

***Edited Labels***

1 REPLY 1

Re: Rogers has overcharged by $100 for 3 months now

RogersJermaine

Hi @Skyehigh,

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums and thank you for post!

I do apologize to hear about your most recent experience with your price plan. Has the billing been updated since you last posted? I am certain that our team will be able to get this corrected for you, if not, please feel free to send us a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can assist you further. For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, please check out our blog.

Regards,
RogersJermaine

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation