cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rogers WinBack Offer - Accepted But no plan or phones received.

AkashGill
I've been here awhile

I was contacted by Rogers winback team that offered me a great plan and I accepted the offer and decided to port two lines over to Rogers. I have been provided the Rogers account number by them. They called me again 2 weeks later saying that they did another credit check and now I have to pay $220 for the phone instead of the phone being $0; I was okay with it and they said it will be charged on my first bill. They also noted that I will not be getting the discounts offered on plan until 2nd or 3rd bill, and I asked if he can talk to his manager or someone to see if I am able to upfront credit for the missed discount; I did mention that it wont be end of the world if I cant get that discount, but just wanted to see if they can do something. 

It been over a month since that happened and I still have not received anything from them or any calls. When I call customer care they can see all the information about the offer and discounts on the account number provided to me, but they said nothing has been activated. Customer service keeps insisting that they cant activate or uphold the offer that is noted on my account and says I have to wait for WinBack team to contact me again. I have been waiting for over a month and have not been contacted. 

Can someone please tell me if there is any way to get in touch with WinBack team. I am not impressed with the way this is being handled. Please help!!

***Edited Labels***

14 REPLIES 14

Re: Rogers WinBack Offer - Accepted But no plan or phones received.

RogersZia

Good evening @AkashGill,

Welcome to the Community!

I am glad to hear you're looking to port your services over to Rogers, can certainly understand how inconvenient the experience has been so far. While we may not have access to the offers from our winback team, we do have a way to request a follow up for you.

Do you know if any of my colleagues over the phone have already made the request?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

RogersZia

AkashGill
I've been here awhile

Hi @RogersZia , 

I have talked to at least 5 Rogers customer service reps since accepting the winback offer, but only 1 rep has offered to submit the request for winback to call back, however, that was almost over a week ago, but still no contact. My account number was setup for the winback offer. There should be detailed notes on the plan offered and maybe calls about all the calls I have made to follow up. 

Can you please look into the account and help me. I have come to this forum after exhausting all other means of trying to get in touch with them. 

Will appreciate any help. 

Thanks,

Akash

Hello, @AkashGill

Thanks for those additional details. Please send a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can take a look at the original request for you.

Not familiar with our private messaging system? No worries, click here

RogersTony

AkashGill
I've been here awhile

Thank you - I have sent a private message with my account number and phone number. 

mayha1
I've been around

Hi 

I received a call from the WINBACK team on 28/10/2022 and agreed to port 4 lines from other providers to rogers and get two new devices. They gave me an account # and I have the sales agent name and employee id, she did a credit check and checked my ID and said all is well and we would get an e-mail in two hours, that did not happen. 

She also said we would get the SIM card and phones in 2 to 5 business days, that did not happen.

I have called the support centre over five times, they cannot help. They asked me to call the verification team which I did and these guys said I am verified. In another call I was transferred to the tracking team who said they cannot find where my account was stuck, they filled the form for the WINBACK team and the WINBACK team did not call back within 48 hours. 

I called again the support and they filled the form again, no call so far.

Could someone help, because this is turning into a very frustrating situation.

Thanks in advance.

18/11/2022

M. H.

Hi Tony,

Someone from Rogers win back called me on Thursday night and said they would be calling back on Friday but never did. I’m interested in coming back to Rogers as they offered me a great deal on my phone plans, but when I called customer service they said they don’t have any way of getting a hold of wingback. I have the agents winback number and would like to discuss the offers again. Please have winback reach out to me as soon as possible.

Hello @mayha1 and @Jayber91!

We'd be happy to take a closer look to see what is going on with your Winback offers! Feel free to send a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can assist you further. For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, you can find out more here.  

Regards,

RogersCorey

Ankushnandal
I've been here awhile
Same think happening with me , it was my mistake to come back with rogers , very bad service

Ankushnandal
I've been here awhile
Don’t go with rogers , they will give u hard time if u accept win back offer, happing with me

Pardeep_Singh
I've been around
Same thing happening with me.

Waiting for around 20 days, wasting 2 hours on daily basis with customers service.

Nobody knows what’s going on.

Filled “Share a concern” form, nothing happened.

Filled complaint with CCTS, waiting for them.

Wasn’t expecting that from Rogers.

Greetings @Pardeep_Singh ,

We hope you are doing well. Thanks so much for posting your recent experience here in the Community Forums. We're disappointed to hear that it wasn't a very positive one. 😞

I understand that you've reached out to our Customer Care team regarding the offer that was extended to you by our Winback team...by any chance, did they submit a callback request on your behalf? If so, did the Winback team not reach back out within the expected 72 hour timeframe?

I understand that you've also reached out using our 'Share a Concern' option. You should hear back from someone within 72 business hours and we are confident that this matter will get sorted out for you and a solution found. If not, please let us know. 🙂

Hopefully, we can get things back on track for you!

Kind regards,

RogersYasmine

Kevin1114
I've been here awhile
Same thing happened to me, still waiting for the call back, I am thinking now this is a scam, we had agreed on a certain amount, but when i saw my bill it was way too much than the said amount, now I cannot get a hold of them, they kept telling me to wait for the win back team to call, until now not yet, waiting for nothing, There is no peace of mind in Rogers, waste of time.

Good evening @Kevin1114, welcome to the Rogers Community Forums!

Typically once a call back form is submitted it can take 2-3 business days for the team to get in touch with you. Do you know if a call back form was requested in your case?

I sincerely hope the billing issues have been addressed since you last posted here.

Please let us know if we can help you with account support.

RogersZia

Lum888
I've been around

Got a call from Rogers Winback over a month ago which I accepted and was told I will get a email confirmation within 24-48hr on the phone plan details... Nothing came. Called Rogers to let them know I have not received the email confirmation from them. I was told by the rep they will leave a note on my account to have someone call back which nobody did. I don't even care about the phone plan anymore but these clowns did a hard credit check and left me hanging. Thank you Rogers for the worst customer service! Keep it up!

Topic Stats
  • 14 replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 11 in conversation