cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rogers Galaxy Watch LTE plan does not work

KTfN7yIj
I plan to stick around

I have had multiple interaction with Rogers Retail Store and Technical support(including manager escalation) but after 6 visit to the store and 5 phone call with technical support it is not resolved. Both of them are just passing the ball to each other and not taking any ownership to resolve the issue.

There was a point when one of the store rep told me that they are just point of sale and not technical support so there is not need to come to the store as we need to sell here and not help customer with their issue

***Added Labels***

61 REPLIES 61

Re: Rogers Galaxy Watch LTE plan does not work

ttega
I've been around

I've been dealing with this issue today...the number pairing is not working and i am not able to use the LTE feature

Rogers Store/ Tech support cannot resolve the issue and have no answer as to what to do..

Interestingly Rogers have no stock of these watches anymore it seems, i could not purchase through any store 

Sacha1735
I plan to stick around
Yup same thing. I had to return my watxh to samsung because why keep it if icant use it?
And they haven't had stock of the watches from the beginning. I have been waiting as well. Rogers going completely downhill. It gets worse and worse every single day

Dnazareth
I've been here awhile
Same issue with LTE not working on phone - neither customer service nor the rogers store was able to resolve the issue. Rogers then told me to call Samsung and Samsung told me to call rogers. How can you sell a product that does not work and that based on everyone here and the moderators response, you know does not work? This has to be illegal.

Dnazareth
I've been here awhile
Wow, based on your last point regarding system limitations, I feel very hard done by. My plan says "bring your own device" and Rogers has knowingly sold me a plan that does not work.

KTfN7yIj
I plan to stick around

That is strange as I remember when I was communication I was told that only watch purchased from their store will work. Mine was purchased but still it does not work. No sure why someone would have sold you a plan with BYOD.

KTfN7yIj
I plan to stick around

It has nothing to do with Samsung. The plan has to enable device based on its identification to be tagged with the plan for it to work. they tried to tell me the same thing. In the last interaction their developer 2nd level support told me that the store did not connect my watch plan to my phone plan but no one cares to resolve

Hilde
I've been here awhile
Got a galaxy watch this weekend. Paired it up and got the plan on and everything, but it won't take calls/texts and can't connect to the rogers network... jumping through hoops with samsung compared to apple, really don't get why this has to be difficult

Peete22
I plan to stick around

Take it back if you can, there is an issue.  The employees in the stores can't even get it to work with LTE.   If not you will have to use without LTE until and if they come up with a fix but you only have 15 days for returns I believe.

KTfN7yIj
I plan to stick around

No one will be able to help you. Take it back to the store, return it and cancel your watch plan

Peete22
I plan to stick around

Make sure they credit the $70 set up fee when you cancel if you paid it.  When I received my new invoice they tried to charge me the set up fee and a few days of the LTE package that never worked. I called and they gave me a credit with little fuss surprisingly.

Vanadiy
I'm here a lot

Please tell me, what cellular operator does LTE work with besides rogers?

KTfN7yIj
I plan to stick around

Now a days all operators are at least LTE moved to 5G also

https://cansumer.ca/cell-phone-companies-canada/

I meant, smart watches with which operator work as expected. As I understand, Samsung watches with Rogers do not work.

krassam
I've been around

100%

Maybe this function will work as it should in another mobile company? Maybe we need to move away from Rogers, to where the LTE plan for watches works. But where?

Sacha1735
I plan to stick around
Every other fone company. Bell , telus even the little no name brand companies.
Rogers is really a waste of time and enjoys stealing their customers money and time. When everyone starts dropping out they will see.

gqtrebor
I plan to stick around

Im in the same boat, and the run around im getting is amazing. FYI rogers in a 17 year customer who's about to jump ship cause of the . poor experience.

gqtrebor
I plan to stick around

I have been wasting about 60 hours with their tech support. REally just tell me you can't and i'll move on. but Seriously just do something about it.

gqtrebor
I plan to stick around

Any thing back from rogers? i got a ticket in with them. im going to keep pushing the issue till someone listens.

Good day @gqtrebor,

Thank you for bringing this up to our attention!

We understand you'relooking for an update on the issue you flagged to our technical support team. Did you get a notification since you last posted?

For us to verify the status of the ticket that was created, please send a private message to @CommunityHelps

We'll need to discuss privately to authenticate and access your account.

To learn how to send us a message, click here. Thanks!

RogersMaude

gqtrebor
I plan to stick around

I did let you know the outcome, thanks for responding...

Topic Stats