cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refund

Jairo1
I've been around

I already canceled internet service and my last bill shows a credit balance of $27.24. Two months ago, I asked how to get my money refunded. The customer service agent told me that because I have my credit card registered they will refund my money the next billing period. However, as today I haven’t received any refund. Someone that may have this situation, please let me know how it works.

***Edited Labels***

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Refund

RogersZia

Good evening @Jairo1,

Welcome to the Community!

Once initiated and validated by the Back Office Team, it can take 3-5 business days for a credit balance to be returned to the credit card.

Do you have a credit card saved on the account? There can be delays with a refund, if there are applicable charges/credits pending on the accounts or depending on when in the month an account was cancelled. 

We can certainly review your account and give you expected timeframes. Please send us a private message @CommunityHelps for further assistance. 

RogersZia

Good afternoon, I have 485 dollars on my account, I would like to return them to a payment card, can you help me?

Good day @TaranAndrii777,

Welcome to the Rogers Community and thanks for your post! We could surely help initiate a overpayment refund on your account.

Please send a message to @CommunityHelps so we can discuss privately and take the necessary steps in order to get started. 

To know more about our private messaging system, click here.

RogersMaude

Pauly
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

you can also use overpayment towards paying future bills on your account too.

Topic Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 5 in conversation