Ignite TV Promo - Amazon Gift Card

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Marinacacic
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Ignite TV Promo - Amazon Gift Card

Thanks for nothing Laura I’ve already heard all of this and it means absolutely nothing like I said you keep on telling me six weeks then another four weeks and another six weeks and then another four weeks so what you’re telling me is futile frustrating and absolutely not the case. These are perfunctory stock responses that you have copied and pasted from some sort of manual that’s been given to you it doesn’t resolve any issue at all and apparently I’m not the only one so please keep your apologies and stop telling me to check my junk mail. I’ve heard the same script from every person that I’ve spoken to and it still hasn’t been resolved.

Marinacacic
I Plan to Stick Around

Laura if you had read my initial post I have already told you that I’ve had this escalated with two or three different escalation numbers to no avail so please keep your copied and pasted responses for somebody else because you’re not helping at all
JS40
I've Been Here Awhile

I sent the email to your fulfillment provider on November 6th and received an acknowledgment of receipt and a case number. There has been no communication by them since. No gift card link, nothing. I am tired of chasing this down. Quite frankly, it is YOUR RESPONSIBILITY to ensure a positive consumer experience and to deliver on your offers. At this point, I ask that someone contact me and confirm that my gift card will be issued immediately. This is absolute nonsense. How can you run people around for months without repercussion? Why am I expected to chase this down? You have the information, you have the means to address it, SO FIX IT.
Marinacacic
I Plan to Stick Around

I still haven’t received the email and so when I do I’m sure you’ll tell me you’re sorry and that it’s going to take another six weeks? But please give me some more apologies and make sure you copy and paste a response because that really helps. This is ridiculous that I have to chase this down repeatedly.
Deeps1987
I've Been Here Awhile

I subscribed to Ignite Internet 500-Unlimited in October, and I was promised as well that I will receive $150 gift card after completing a month. But looks like I am not only one who hasn't received the gift card. Can Rogers team please let me know when I can expect my gift card?

RogersZia

Good evening @Deeps1987,

Welcome to the Community!

I realize you haven't received the gift card yet, but have you check to see if you've received a registration email? Please note the email may come from rogers@prepaiddigitalsolutions.com OR rogers@e.helloworldmail.com.

Please check out RogersLaura's post here for more details :).

RogersZia

danieljai_2020
I've Been Here Awhile

I'm in the same boat as Deeps1987. Installed Ignite500 in Mid-Oct but haven't received anything about the GC--it has been over 2 months now.

• Nothing from rogers@prepaiddigitalsolutions.com OR rogers@e.helloworldmail.com
  • Nothing in spam.
  • Online CSR made no effort resolving my issue and asked me to wait longer
  • Online CSR also said its a "known problem" of the delay, implying that I should understand.
  • My parents whom signed up with Fido in November has already received their GC email.

Like I said, Rogers is on time when it comes to collecting our monthly fees and ding us with late charges. Yet have the audacity to ask us for our understanding in issuing a $150 GC.

The emails are electronic, the gift cards are electronic, sign up and processing our accounts are all electronic; the whole processing should be near automated, so pardon me for not buying the excuse and understanding the delay.

Marinacacic
I Plan to Stick Around

Do any of you Rogers help people actually read the messages that are posted ? No I haven’t even received the email and please don’t tell me to check my junk mail or give me an apology this is ridiculous you guys keep on just repeating the same things over and over again nobody actually does anything Except for repeating the same perfunctory responses and asking the same questions over and over again
JDS_Ott
I Plan to Stick Around

This is an open question to everyone on this thread to why you don't escalate this with CCTS?

After I raised a complaint with CCTS, I got a very quick response from Roger's office of the president, and within 2 weeks received the gift card amount. It took me 10 minutes to do. I included my chat transcripts. This is the only resolution with Rogers for this type of problem.

I went through the same pain as all of you:

-wasted time on chats and calls to Rogers support.

-scripted comments from moderators with no interest or ability to truly resolve the issue.

-uncertainty of when or if I would get what I was promised.

One commenter said - if Rogers was owed money, they'd be charging interest, and sending the account to credit bureau. This is absolutely true.

I encourage everyone to escalate this to the authority responsible - CCTS - to deal with telecom providers whom don't honor their promotions to bring in new customers.

danieljai_2020
I've Been Here Awhile

Done. Thanks for the suggestion.