cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

4 texts from Rogers in an hour

Keppoch
I've been here awhile

I’ve had the same text message from Rogers sent to me 4 times (so far) in the last hour. I’d like them to stop. The virtual assistant is useless for this type of thing and I’m reluctant to spend my Saturday on hold waiting for a Rogers rep to talk to.
What’s up? Is this widespread or am I caught in a special case?

Here’s the text content:

Rogers service message: We appreciate you and want to offer you an exclusive gift. It's our way of saying thank you for being such a loyal customer! From March 6-31st use Roam like Home and get the first day at no charge (you will receive a bill credit). Safe travels!

**Labels Added**

4 REPLIES 4

Re: 4 texts from Rogers in an hour

RogersCorey

Greetings @Keppoch!

Did the texts stop or did you continue to get more duplicates after these 4 messages?

If you're still getting them, we can help. Feel free to send a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can assist you further. For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, you can find out more here.  

Regards,

RogersCorey

Keppoch
I've been here awhile
They eventually stopped. I’m frustrated that there’s no customer support for these odd issues and I spent way too long searching the docs and trying to get some info from the auto assistant.

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@Keppoch wrote:
...I spent way too long searching the docs and trying to get some info from the auto assistant.

FYI, it was one of the recent offers shown whenever you go to the main Rogers Landing page.  There are usually a few offers there that cycle every few seconds.

https://www.rogers.com/?language=en

Keppoch
I've been here awhile
I wasn’t curious about the offer. I wanted to know why Rogers kept resending the texts and how I could stop them without deactivating all Rogers texts.

I’ll wrack it up to a glitch in the system and hope I don’t get the same issue again.
Topic Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 in conversation