cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile App Error

tokhan
I've been here awhile

Set up auto payment credit card and ensured I set it up a week before my internet bill was due but it didn't register and now I'm a week late for my internet bill. 

I left a 1 star review and the developer responded agreeing with me and told me "Hello! I'm sorry to hear that this happened. Your efforts to be punctual shouldn't have failed. Please post at https://communityforums.rogers.com so we can look into this matter further for you. ^ch". So I'm hoping this post does the job. Can this Rogers forum help me in terms of the "we can look into this matter further for you" please!

Thank you. 

***Edited Labels***

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Mobile App Error

RogersJermaine

Hi @tokhan,

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums and thank you for your first post! I can understand your frustration especially after taking the initiative of getting your account set up for preauthorized payment.

When setting up Pre-Authorized Chequing or Pre-authorized Credit Card it can take up to 1 full billing cycle for the first preauthorized bill payment withdrawal to occur. In cases where you do have a balance due on your account, we do ask to please make a one-time payment to avoid any late payment fees.  
You can find more information on making a payment on our website here

You may also send us a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can make sure that your account is all set up for preauthorized payment. For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, please check out our blog.

Hope this information helps!

RogersJermaine

Re: Mobile App Error

tokhan
I've been here awhile

If it would take an entire billing cycle why isn't that expilictly stated while setting up the credit card? Nowhere did it say it'd take that long. But after the fact this is the reason. I wrote on this forum to get a solution and have this matter looked into but all that was offered is "oh there's nothing we can do and you should probably have waited a whole month instead of trusting it went through when the website LITTERALLY said it was done and I'm good to go". Still keeping the 1 star review, all this just reinforcing the 1 star, maybe even 0 stars if I could. Anyone reading this, think twice before trusting the products and services they tell you that can be trusted. 

Topic Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation