cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using Rogers email account in Outlook

E-SK
I plan to stick around

Hi - When will it be possible to add Rogers' email account to Outlook? If I can add a Yahoo email account, why is it impossible to add Rogers?

*Your insight is appreciated.

**Labels Added**

68 REPLIES 68

Re: Using Rogers email account in Outlook

LTNG
I've been here awhile

I've called several times over the last several months.  I have been given every conceivable answer from it is never getting fixed, to they are working on it.  I have been told it is a contractual issue with Outlook.  I've been with Rogers for over 30 years and used Outlook as my mail server. It is so far superior to the yahoo interface I'm beside myself.  They don't seem to care about keeping customers happy.  I almost left over it, and may still.

LTNG
I've been here awhile

I totally agree.  It's been a year.  They don't care.  However, they cut my internet charge in half, which is the only reason I stayed.  I'm getting tired of it though, the webmail is SO BAD.

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@LTNG wrote:

...I've been with Rogers for over 30 years and used Outlook as my mail server. It is so far superior to the yahoo interface I'm beside myself.  

Outlook 365 works without an App PW.  Some people have reported that the latest version of the purchased App Outlook also now works without an App PW (although that probably needs a bit more confirmation).  See recent posts in the following thread (and this thread a few posts up):

https://communityforums.rogers.com/t5/Internet/Can-t-create-App-password/m-p/521547/highlight/true#M...

Welcome to the Club. I have been trying for months and nothing.

josk
I plan to stick around

I don't think it will ever happen - am planning on moving to outlook, as opposed to being dependent on Rogers (the bad part is that I have been using Rogers for almost 20 yrs - and thus moving to another interface is not my ideal!  Good luck!

danno100
I plan to stick around

I got another ticket# and it's been escalated. I want an answer from someone other than a service rep.

I also think it's time to move to Outlook also..sad you pay for internet and they can't issue you a password..ben almost 1 year...unacceptable. Funny no one from Rogers is willing to step forward and deal with this. 

Topic Stats