cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upload Speeds Changed?

elmirix
I plan to stick around

Hello,

I recently upgraded to the CGM4331COM modem (speed tests comes back of Download 850mbps Upload 50mbps); before the switch and i had the CODA 4582; the older modem used to provide 150-160mbps upload; i'm currently on the 1gbps/30mbps.

Is there somehow I can get this upload speed provisioned again? if yes who do i need to contact?

Thanks,

*** Edited Labels ***

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Upload Speeds Changed?

RogersCorey

Greetings @elmirix!

We’re continuously investing in our networks to provide our customers with the best and most reliable experience possible. Lately, we’ve been testing upload speeds for many of our Ignite and Legacy Internet packages. 

Customers may experience periods of faster upload speeds than included in their packages, as testing continues over the next few months.

Regards,

RogersCorey

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

RogersCorey

Greetings @elmirix!

We’re continuously investing in our networks to provide our customers with the best and most reliable experience possible. Lately, we’ve been testing upload speeds for many of our Ignite and Legacy Internet packages. 

Customers may experience periods of faster upload speeds than included in their packages, as testing continues over the next few months.

Regards,

RogersCorey

Gdkitty
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

I am having issues finding anything on the main rogers pages.. the plans listed there, only show the DOWNLOAD speeds.  Not the upload speed.

I am currently on the 500Mbps plan
And I know it wasnt listed at this upload speed before

But Speedtests lately, I have had just over 30Mbps

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Here's an article on the topic from June.  What you get depends on your area and perhaps that's why there are no longer upload speeds listed in the Rogers website.  I assume you may be advised when you sign up?

https://www.iphoneincanada.ca/carriers/rogers/rogers-confirms-new-ignite-internet-upload-speeds-abov...

Topic Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 in conversation