cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rural Internet

John8888
I've been here awhile

So rogers convinced to get an ignite modem for our cottage (2 hour drive) from home.. we're not there today.... 8:00 and wifi remote components go down..

Fortunately a neighbor goes over walks through all the trouble shooting steps with (the 5th online tech)... to no success and neighbor says.. "got to go", now a tech has to go out 1st available visit is Tuesday afternoon... good thing it only controls security systems and heat

*** Edited Labels *** 

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Rural Internet

RogersYasmine

Good day @John8888,

We appreciate you sharing your ongoing experience with the rest of the Rogers Community! Service issues can definitely be disruptive. 😞  

Although, some issues can be troubleshooted over the telephone with our tech support team, there are certain scenarios that do require a technician to visit the home as certain things can only be tested in-person. It sounds like you are at this point into the troubleshooting process. I'm very hopeful that the tech will be able to figure out what is happening with your signal and provide you with a sound solution. 🙂

Please feel free to post a follow-up message with an update on the results of the Tech visit. 

Kind regards,

RogersYasmine

John8888
I've been here awhile

Still without internet, asked Rogers for a credit on days of no service, response was We don’t do do that…

Greetings @John8888!

We do provide credits for days where no service was delivered.

We'd be happy to take a closer look at your account and this matter to ensure that you're receiving fair compensation for the days that you had no service. 

Feel free to send a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can assist you further. For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, you can find out more here.  

Regards,

RogersCorey

Topic Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 in conversation