Rogers Rocket Wi-Fi Modem – Firmware Trial

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Rogers Rocket Wi-Fi Modem – Firmware Trial

please add this firmware to my account

I've Been Around

I would like to get this update. Please. Someone at google told me it would temporaly fix my Chromecast.
I've Been Here Awhile

I would like to be a part of this so my chromecast can work again

I've Been Here Awhile

Sent you a pm...how long do I have to wait for the FW?  Need my chromecast to work after weeks of headaches.

Retired Moderator RogersAsif
Retired Moderator

Hello All,

Please ensure you send a Private Message to @CommunityHelps if your are looking to enroll in the trial.

You will receive further instructions/information in your Community inbox.

If you are not sure how to send a Private Message check out or blog linked here, or this post.

Look out for a message shortly.. Thank you for your patienceSmiley Happy

RogersAsif

I've Been Around

i request beta firmware4.5.8.22

I've Been Here Awhile

how long will a reply from you guys take?

@pirochon - Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums, have you requested the firmware by sending a private message to @CommunityHelps yet? Please see the Message 55 for instructions, thank you. 

@mattstus - are you referring to the response from CommunityHelps? Have you checked the envelope icon from your profile picture(avatar) at the top right side of the page?

Cheers,

RogersMoin

I've Been Here Awhile

July 4/2016

Hello

Please push the old software back onto the modem as referred by one of the agents. This is an urgent request as all of my devices are disconnected right now.

Thanks Smiley Happy

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Jasleen, can you edit your post and remove your last name and phone number for your own online privacy and security.  Have you tried a modem restart, that is, unplug the modem power adapter, wait for about 10 seconds and plug it back in.  That will force a modem restart which should reconnect your devices.

After that is done, and presuming that everything reconnects, can you log into the modem and let us know what Software Version (Firmware) is currently indicated on the STATUS page that comes up automatically when you log into the modem.