Rogers Rocket Wi-Fi Modem – Firmware Trial

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Retired Moderator RogersAsif
Retired Moderator

Re: Rogers Rocket Wi-Fi Modem – Firmware Trial

Hello @bota999

Please follow the instructions listed on the first post. Send a Private Message to @CommunityHelps as indicated. For more information on our Private Messaging system, visit this link here.

RogersAsif

I've Been Around

Hello - I need to register for the rocket modem firmware trial. I am unable to keep my Chromecast connected  with my tv. It keeps disconnecting, such a pain!

Thanks

I've Been Here Awhile

Rogers Office of the President contacted Tier 2 support and updated the firmware on my modem to 4.5.8.22.

Please include me in future notifications and updates via email.

Regards,

Joe Geerts

Retired Moderator

Hello @jcgeerts

Please follow the instructions listed on the first post. Send a Private Message to @CommunityHelps as indicated. For more information on our Private Messaging system, visit this link here.

RogersAsif

I've Been Around

Rogers Rocket Wi-Fi Modem Firmware Trial

Please add me to the trial! Looking forward to having my internet working good with casting again. Thank you!

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: Rogers Rocket Wi-Fi Modem Firmware Trial

@Karisat, please have a look at the post just above your post.

I've Been Here Awhile

It is not clear what I am supposed to do. Please advise with clear and concise instructions.
Retired Moderator

Hello @jcgeerts

If you are interested in participating, please send a private message to @CommunityHelps with the subject line “Rogers Rocket Wi-Fi Modem Firmware Trial”.  A member of our team will be in contact with you and provide you with further instructions.

If you don't know to send a Private Message, please review this link http://communityforums.rogers.com/t5/blogs/blogarticlepage/blog-id/CommunityBlog/article-id/535

If you click on the highlighted text "CommunityHelps" above, it will take to you the profile page. From there, on the right hand side you will see "Send this user a Private Message".

RogersAsif

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Follow that link on the @CommunityHelps page, on the right hand side to "Send this user a Private Message".  That takes you to the message composition page which is already addressed.  Fill in the title and appropriate text and hit send.  The mods will send an private message that you will have to acknowledge.  

I've Been Around

hi i would like to know more about the modom with chromecast.

thank you

What's New
UFC 231: Holloway vs. Ortega Live
LIVE: Saturday December 8, 2018 10PM ET
Countdown: 9:30 PM ET
Channels: 348 (HD) | 350 (SD) | Ignite TV 499
Price: $64.99 (HD) | $59.99 (SD) | Ignite TV $64.99
Ignite TV customers can order now!
DTV Customers can order as of Dec 6 at 4pm ET.
UFC 231: Countdown Promo

UFC returns to Toronto on December 8th with a championship double-header as undisputed featherweight champion Max Holloway defends his title against unbeaten Brian Ortega. Also, a new UFC women's flyweight champion will be crowned when Valentina Shevchenko takes on former strawweight queen Joanna Jedrzejczyk for the vacant title. Saturday, December 8, live on Sportsnet Pay-Per-View from Scotiabank Arena in Toronto, Canada.