Rogers Rocket Wi-Fi Modem – Firmware Trial

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: Rogers Rocket Wi-Fi Modem – Firmware Trial

@Max101 please have a look at the first post in this thread:

http://communityforums.rogers.com/t5/forums/forumtopicpage/board-id/Getting_connected/thread-id/3315...

To send a private message to @CommunityHelps follow this link to the communityhelps page, and then on the right hand side follow the link to "Send this user a private message" which takes you to the message composition page.  Fill in the title and text and hit send on the lower right hand side . 

For the update, I'm guessing that you would need the HFC MAC address and serial number for the modem, both of which may be copied off of the Status page, which is the first page that comes up after you log into the modem. 

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@Square, yup, thats a terrible firmware version.  I'm surprised that you're still on it and that it hasn't been updated to 4.5.8.16 or 4.5.8.20.  Have a look at the first post in the following thread to ask for 4.5.8.21 which resolved problems seen in 4.5.8.20.

http://communityforums.rogers.com/t5/forums/forumtopicpage/board-id/Getting_connected/thread-id/3315...

I've Been Around

Hi please send me the firm ware for the Rocket Gigabit Wi-Fi Modem (CGN3552).   I can't seem to send a private message to  @CommunityHelps 

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

A message has been sent to @CommunityHelps.  Keep an eye out for a mail indication at the upper right hand corner of the page when you are logged into the forum.  You can then respond to the message.

Good evening @George10,

A member of our team has reached out to you via Private Message directly! Smiley Wink

We actually replied to the message you sent us earlier and it is indicated that you have not read it yet from your Forums inbox. Could you provide more details on the issue exprienced?

Our private messaging system is explained in this blog.

Thanks so much @Datalink!

RogersMaude

I've Been Here Awhile

please sign me up for this

I've Been Here Awhile

please confirm I am now using this trial.
Network Architect
Network Architect

km87 wrote:

please sign me up for this

Hi km87,

In order to sign up for this trial, please send a private message to @CommunityHelps. They will send you the appropriate instructions.

I've Been Around

Please enroll me in the trail. I hace issues with chromecast which may be resoilved by the firmware trial.

I've Been Around

I am also interested in the firmware as having issues with chromecast. Please enroll

What's New
UFC 231: Holloway vs. Ortega Live
LIVE: Saturday December 8, 2018 10PM ET
Countdown: 9:30 PM ET
Channels: 348 (HD) | 350 (SD) | Ignite TV 499
Price: $64.99 (HD) | $59.99 (SD) | Ignite TV $64.99
Ignite TV customers can order now!
DTV Customers can order as of Dec 6 at 4pm ET.
UFC 231: Countdown Promo

UFC returns to Toronto on December 8th with a championship double-header as undisputed featherweight champion Max Holloway defends his title against unbeaten Brian Ortega. Also, a new UFC women's flyweight champion will be crowned when Valentina Shevchenko takes on former strawweight queen Joanna Jedrzejczyk for the vacant title. Saturday, December 8, live on Sportsnet Pay-Per-View from Scotiabank Arena in Toronto, Canada.