Rogers Rocket Wi-Fi Modem – Firmware Trial

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Rogers Rocket Wi-Fi Modem – Firmware Trial

I have recently done a factory reset and most my settings matched your suggestion except UPNP. It is now disabled. Will try that.
Thanks
I've Been Here Awhile

Thanks so much! I will do this.

I Plan to Stick Around

I have set my coda modem (24.) settings to your suggestion. I have a Pixel and Pixel XL in the house. Both devices keep dropping wifi. I would greatly appreciate some help on this.

thanks

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@Hucklebury Just to confirm, with .23 firmware you had no issues, but now with .24 you get the WiFi dropping? I gave you some suggested settings, but have you tried using the same settings you used with .23? Also did anything on the phone get changed? You may need to send a Message to @RogersDave if it still doesn't work.

I Plan to Stick Around

I have the same situation. Only thing that has changed is IP v6 being enabled. My pixel XL was OK before that with the .24 firmware
I Plan to Stick Around

Nothing changed only the firmware on the Coda modem.
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

reading through this post it seems it seems like it's an ipv6 issue causing the phones to disconnect

https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!topic/phone-by-google/WxdzyxXVqJU

I have no idea how to disable ipv6 on android, but I know that within the CODA there is No option to disable.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I wonder if 90% of the complaints would disappear if people used their own wireless routers in bridge mode Smiley Surprised

Rogers Employee borford
Rogers Employee

Have noted a couple of Codas with speed problems since the .24 firmware was pushed out. A factory reset immediately cured the problem but can't followup to see if it is a permanent fix.

I'm a Regular

nope i have done that already, we are getting tired of this !