Internet caps suspended due to COVID19

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm a Senior Advisor

Internet caps suspended due to COVID19

I don't have Rogers Internet, but this looks good for those who do and have data caps.

https://globalnews.ca/news/6673413/coronavirus-rogers-data-overage-fees/?utm_medium=Facebook&utm_sou...

***Added Labels***

SA8300HD, SA8300SD, DTA50, LG-E410B PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Contributor

Re: Internet caps suspended due to COVID19

LOL...most of their plans are unlimited anyway. Just makes them look good in light of bad situation.

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

What about Mobile Internet users for us rural folks?    My internet is LTE  based and this seems to refer to their wired solutions.  

Highlighted
I've Been Around

I too, would like to know about this.  Im on an 'infinite' 50gb capped plan that we use for home internet due to our rural location. 

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

I have to use the Rogers Rocket hub! The only solution for our rural location! We have a cap of 100GB and we usually go over without watching a single movie!!!  Pretty hefty price of $180/month!  I hear Doug Ford is giving high speed internet to the North. Thanks for nothing!!!

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Contributor

Internet Caps during Covid 19 Outbreak? I just received an email from Bell saying they were waiving all home internet overage charges until Apr. 30th.
I haven’t heard or seen anything from Rogers yet.

I’m waiting....

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Smoke and Mirrors! I have a Rocket hub for home internet and have a limited of 100gb. My cap is not waved. False advertising!
Highlighted

Hello Community!

Welcome to our newest members, @farside, @jjasonn28 & @mspencer1

We completely understand all of your concerns regarding the COVID19 Pandemic. To stay up-to-date on what Rogers is doing for its Connected Home, Wireless and Business customers in response to the Pandemic please click here: https://about.rogers.com/covid-19/.

Please do what you can to stay safe and healthy during these difficult times.

RogersTony

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Does not include rocket hub accounts so people in rural areas that have no other options for Internet are out of luck ....I'll probably end up with a $500 internet bill with board kids and trying to work from home
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

You  say you completely understand all of your concerns but then point us to a page that does nothing to address them. 

Please remove the limits for wireless internet users too.   We have some of the tightest limits and greatest costs for exceeding them.