cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple iPhone 16, 16 Plus, 16 Pro, 16 Pro Max - Reservations/Pre-Orders/Questions

RogersZia

Hi Community!

By now you would've seen our blog about the iPhone 16 Family of Devices! Feel free to post your questions and comments in this thread.

240 REPLIES 240

Re: Apple iPhone 16, 16 Plus, 16 Pro, 16 Pro Max - Reservations/Pre-Orders/Questions

You might want to call around to your local Rogers stores. I literally was in a store yesterday afternoon that had 3 in stock. Lowest storage option and no black or white colours.

Re: Apple iPhone 16, 16 Plus, 16 Pro, 16 Pro Max - Reservations/Pre-Orders/Questions

I’ve tried but sadly had zero luck

That’s what I was told and I was told that it would probably be shipped on Saturday, Sunday or Monday. Today is now Tuesday and I still haven’t received any notice that my phone has been shipped. I have an iPhone Pro Max 12 so this will be the best to get my new phone, but I’m still waiting and it’s annoying.

ziglaub
I plan to stick around
Ordered an iPhone 16 Pro Max 256GB BLACK TITANIUM from Costco on the morning of September 13th and still waiting!

Was being told they will have shipment tomorrow!

Andrewwilson1
I've been here awhile
It’s so annoying though like something has to be going on. I never had this issue when I ordered a Samsung. It always arrived on the day

Still seeing people on Reddit claiming to have picked up a pro max in store just by calling and they have spares. Despite people having online preorders that haven’t moved for the same models.

And I dropped to #4 but still open. 8 people really gave up in front of me!?

BrandonOT
I plan to stick around
I had to run into my store after work to have them take a look at my account and I asked them because I was curious…another shipment this morning with more than 10 pro max for sale on upgrades or new activations…something is up with your local store 😕

nintenchris123
I plan to stick around

I’m pretty sure they just lie and sell them to friends and since it’s Newfoundland I don’t have a choice of other rogers stores to go to. I guess the real question is why are they not taking care of preorders before sending stock to stores. 

BrandonOT
I plan to stick around
Yeah that’s literal . , I really hope you get some good news this week
Topic Stats