cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple iPhone 16, 16 Plus, 16 Pro, 16 Pro Max - Reservations/Pre-Orders/Questions

RogersZia

Hi Community!

By now you would've seen our blog about the iPhone 16 Family of Devices! Feel free to post your questions and comments in this thread.

114 REPLIES 114

Re: Apple iPhone 16, 16 Plus, 16 Pro, 16 Pro Max - Reservations/Pre-Orders/Questions

Geoffbernier
I plan to stick around

Hi there!
I know preorders are scheduled to be available this Friday September 13th. What time in the morning do they start? Thanks!

Re: Apple iPhone 16, 16 Plus, 16 Pro, 16 Pro Max - Reservations/Pre-Orders/Questions

8am Eastern.

Kunaal23
I plan to stick around

Are we going to see it through the hardware reservation or will it be a separate site? What's the best way to ensure we get it day 1? I'm assuming pick up in-store?

brb2
I've been around

What time will pre order open? Is this the device reservation system or the upgrade my device section?

nintenchris123
I plan to stick around
Where is @Meowmix when you need him

Meowmix
I'm a trusted advisor
You asked and I am right here! I took some time off but here I am!. I'll let Zia do it this year but next year I'll be right back on the ball!

Meowmix
I'm a trusted advisor
Thank you Zia for keeping up the Tradition that I’ve been doing for many years!

Ill gladly be able to help with any questionsas well!

Meowmix
I'm a trusted advisor
It should open by 8am EST.

As far I am aware, it will be under the device reservation system.

nintenchris123
I plan to stick around
Wouldn’t be the same without you !
Best of luck to everyone tomorrow. Hope we all get the iPhone model we are looking for

SlyM
I plan to stick around

Is there info on what the monthly fees are if we decide to finance vs paying outright?

antony_jestin
I plan to stick around

Looks like the 16 series can now be selected in the reservation system, just got position #5 for my 16PM

SlyM
I plan to stick around

Is the only option through that to get it via picking up at store? That's the only option I get.

yahya1
I've been here awhile

How? It's not showing up for me!

antony_jestin
I plan to stick around

It keeps going back and forth from preparing to available it seems, i have seen it flip flip a couple times now.

Kunaal23
I plan to stick around

#1 for ip16 pro black 256. I would have been so excited 10 years ago 😂

ardalan998
I plan to stick around

I keep getting the following message:

Sorry, but we cannot process your request at this time. It could be due to one of the following reasons:

• You are not eligible to use the reservation system; you must have an existing wireless device and receive a monthly bill from Rogers.

• You are eligible, but we are experiencing technical difficulties. Please try again later.

Thank you.

Anyone else getting this or just me? Not sure what I can do 😞

SlyM
I plan to stick around

I just keep getting a message can't process the request at this time, either you're not eligible to use the reservation system, you have to have an existing rogers device and receive a bill or you're eligible but we're having tech difficulties. I have a few lines, I have an account, I have a phone.

Never change Rogers. 🙄

SlyM
I plan to stick around

Same.

nintenchris123
I plan to stick around

looks like the system is overwhelmed right now

Kunaal23
I plan to stick around

I used this link https://www.rogers.com/mobility/reserve but forgot exactly which I used to get to the reserve spot. Was getting the same error as everyone else through my account UI. Can select your store and reserve as a gift.

Topic Stats