cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy Watch LTE Smartwatch support

garron2
I've been around

Now that Rogers has released support for Apple watches, and the Samsung LTE watch will be in Canada in late October, when will Rogers support the Samsung LTE watch?

***EDITED LABELS***

228 REPLIES 228

Re: Samsung Galaxy Watch LTE Smartwatch support

Gnine
I'm here a lot
It's really not making any sense. I mean, why would you not offer support for Galaxy Watch LTE? Is it due to exclusive contract with Apple?

kelcel2000
I plan to stick around

Im with you i have been with Rogers for over 15 years 3 lines  

I will switch to Telus also  seem weird here we are in 2019 and Rogers won't support Android Smatr Watches and Visual VoiceMail  for Android  

Wake up Rogers we all are NOT n the Apple Train !!!!

PeterYul
I've been around

Almost a year the samsung watch came out and no esim support..Apple must be filling your pockets for you to forget about all your android users

kelcel2000
I plan to stick around

I wonder if there are any Rogers Employees on here that read this  

I really think they owe it to their Customers  { Thats Us } what they plan to do with options of supporting the Samsung Watch  

Let us know what is going on maybe some of us will stick it out if we know its Happing  

But it's been over a year now ?????   is it time to jump ship and go to Bell or Telus ?????

Just some communication with us the customers that pay your Wages would be NICE    

E-SK
I plan to stick around
I canceled Rogers and moved the Bell.

kelcel2000
I plan to stick around

I guess i will have to do the same  its a Hassle

neilz
I've been here awhile

I've moved as well for that reason alone. 

I Just moved two line to Telus Bye Bye Rogers, I Hope will to see you soon T__T

Wtaylor1979
I've been here awhile

It is supported by Bell and Telus. Roger's needs to get it together. I called in had a rep tell me it was supported so I ordered it. Come to find out it isn't. Now I have to decide which carrier I'm going to pull my line to so i can enjoy my watch. Not everyone is an APPLE lover!! Get it together!

I feel I was misled also in store while setting up a new phone and plan.  I'm forced to carry two phones, a company issued phone and one for my small business.  I talked in store that it was my intent to utilize an android smartwatch instead of carying the two phones all the times.  I was never told that it wasn't possible with Rogers.  I regret my decision to go with Rogers and I haven't even paid my first bill.

WhatOMG
I've been around
I was doing the same with 2 phones and now have a dual SIM phone that I love. Fast pictures are amazing lists of space 128G 6G Ram look up MI MIX2 Plus not even expensive. I also have a Samsung Galaxy watch waiting for Rogers to wake up.

E-SK
I plan to stick around
Wishful thinking.

Andrewmazz
I've been here awhile
What an embarrassment for Rogers... I cannot believe that support is there for the apple watch but not for Samsung. I see that Roger last stated in 2018 that October they would service Samsun LTE... Hmm what year are we in now? I will be moving my services to more professional companies (Bell)... 27 year customer, so sad you lose MY service over this. Pathetic

E-SK
I plan to stick around
Super - I went with Bell... never looked back since.

Any update on this?  it's 2020 ...

Rthom
I've been around

Is Rogers ever going to support other smart watches on LTE other than Apple?

kelcel2000
I plan to stick around

A word of Advice   Don't  Wait  i was told there is NO PLANS for Rogers to support anything other that Apple Watches I switched to Bell and couldn't be Happier  have my Active 2 LTE working along with 2 Phones  Rogers losing $200 a month on me alone    NOT SMART BUSINESS   if i ran my business like that i would be broke    HA    Good Luck !!!!

Andrewmazz
I've been here awhile
Just did this myself... And to tell you the truth I'm getting 450-500mb/sec on bells LTE+ network download speed compared to Rogers 180-200mb/sec if your lucky!

Oh, that really sucks.

I hate apple (apple watch are actually ugly, but that's just an opinion).

And I hate Bell (bad experience in the past, they might have gotten better, but I'm not ready giving them second chance, not yet.

I was happy with rogers for almost 20 years since they always did what I needed and gave me special discount and everything. nevertheless I want smart watch and do not want apple watch. So.. Rogers!! I give you a couple more months to save up some money and then - you either smarten up or you will lose another long term loyal customer. (Since I don't like Bell, Telus it will be in my case)

So, wake up Rogers! It is 2020!!!

E-SK
I plan to stick around
Owing a Samsung Watch 46 LTE, I gave up on waiting and begging. So I moved on 6 months ago and got my Numbershare with Bell... $40 phone plan (6GB) + $10 watch plan - never looked back since.

RockWhiskey
I've been around

Seriously? 2+ years and still no support? Come on Rogers, ridiculous.