Samsung Galaxy Watch LTE Smartwatch support

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Around

Re: Samsung Galaxy Watch LTE Smartwatch support

Can't believe Roger doesn't carry Samsung Watch LTE. I have to change carriers now. 

I Plan to Stick Around

The lack of information is very frustrating.

At this point Roger's consumers have also lost out on the free Samsung phone and watch dock you get for free when preordering the LTE watch.
I Plan to Stick Around

Hey Meowmix really appreciate all the help you do on these forums it's appreciated.  Just wondering about this topic and the best way to let Rogers know this product is in demand for them to provide support for us?  Just got a Note 9 through them and would like to get the watch to go along with it.

I've Been Around

WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO SELL THE GALAXY WATCHES!!!!
I Plan to Stick Around

I plan on cancelling one of my Rogers accounts and go with Bell so I can have the LTE version of the watch!

Rogers really does not care what customers want until is is 30 to 40 percent of the customers so it will be awhile.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @braidster1

The best way is to continue to post here and all over social media including their pages. This way they will see how much attention this is getting..
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Rob1350

Unfortunately they haven't posted when or if they will sell it anytime soon ( LTE model).
I Plan to Stick Around

You should not have to do that to have normal everyday tech support from your trusted mobile phone company! Bell seems to get it and Rogers needs to stay up to date or lose customers. My bill is very high each month, but so are my expectations.
I Plan to Stick Around

That's what is upsetting. Ignore the need until it starts to cost them more then the change. I just don't like it when a company like Rogers is not open and proactive to its customers.
I've Been Here Awhile

I almost fell out of my chair today.  My wife wants to join the Smart Watch era and the plan was to purchase her a new Samsung Galaxy LTE Watch, only it wont work on the ROGERS network???  What a complete and utter shame.  I find this so completely mind boggling. If I understand correctly she can't receive calls texts messages or anything unless she has her phone paired via bluetooth and with her. 

#ROGERS LET ME DOWN AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN......