cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Winback team fail

Clamf
I've been here awhile

I had same experience as fellow ex roger service user. I am from Vancouvrr, Canada. After receiving a call from someone claiming to be RogersFido special team, winback team. I hope someone from Rogers reads.

I received my first call from the number +1-833-447-9898 (my iPhone detected this call of being from FidoRogers, scammers can put it to be Apple if they want to) on April 23 several times but no message was left ever.
The “agent” was nice, he presented himself, explained why he was calling, asking me questions about what carrier I moved to and what is my plan with the new carrier. I was open and cautious at the same time. He then proposed me a plan, at a very very good price it was a 100gb US/Canada plan for $40. I was surprised and happy at the same time. Yes it would be a great deal and plan to come back for sure, no doubt. But then he asked if I want a phone, I wasn’t sure but then I asked the agent to tell me what would be the monthly payment for an iPhone 15 Pro 256 gbs if financed. $50 was offered for 2 years. I told them that I will think about it and they asked when they could call back. I told them the next day and they said they were off. Then we agreed on the Friday to discuss the PMA further I never received a call back. I tried calling the number back and Roger’s customer service number but no answer on either side. I tried calling the Winback team several times to accept the offer but the phone call kept on failing. So I gave up.Tiday, I got a message from Rogers noting that they are sad to see me go, but they didn’t seem to try to get my phone calls when I tried to go back.

***Added Labels***

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Winback team fail

Clamf
I've been here awhile

I have been trying to switch my plan from consumer to corporate for 15 days and nothing. Left Rogers to get harassed by Winback team, when I agreed to a plan and phone I never got a call back. Tried to contact Roger’s customer service to get the same pricing and they couldn’t see in their notes. Then was transfer to broken phone instead of customer retention. Was put on hold for 2 hours. Still didn’t get the corporate plan that I originally tried to switch to and left Rogers.

RogersJo
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Greetings @Clamf 👋

Fellow iPhone user here! Thank you for bringing this to our much needed attention. We'd love for you to stay! With that said, if our Win Back Team proposed an offer to you, it would definitely be noted on your account.

If you'd like, we can certainly take a look at your account to confirm the offer. In the event that you would like to accept the offer, we can arrange to have a member from our Win Back Team to connect with you. Please feel free to send us a PM and we would be more than happy to assist you. If you're not familiar with our messaging system, click here.

Looking forward to hearing from you,

RogersJo

Clamf
I've been here awhile
Hi, I did sent a PM asking for win back team to contact me back. I also called your customer service number 1877 requesting for your win back team to contact me so that I can go over the agreed plan and phone but nothing again. I originally was trying to change my consumer plan to corporate due to all the hassle and back and forth from Rogers customer service team , I decided to leave. I had been trying to change the plan for 15 days! Then your win back team contacted me to agree to come back but they never followed thorough. Contacted your customer service to have win back team contact me and nothing again after 72 hours.

123winback
I've been around

Received an email from Rogers with a number to call to take advantage of an offer, call the number and get an automated message the number is no longer in use to better server customers, huh? Call new number get transferred speak to someone else, assured wingback team will call 24-48 hours because I can't be transferred to them. It's been a week, win back team fail. I have put in more effort and have nothing to show. I think you need a new team name, I am not feeling very wooed at the moment

Topic Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 in conversation