cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Win back team Scam

Moe56
I've Been Around

Got a call from a win back team and they gave me a good offer, “almost too good to be true”.
The sent over the wrong color and memory of the iphone, called multiple times and the agents left multiple messages for the winback team. No luck. Eventually I gave up and the offer was good to miss out on…
Fast forward, i got my first bill and it was 35$ more than the win back team had told me. Even worse than the regular offer somehow. Called again and the agent left a message for the winback team.
Biggest scam ever, specifically that the win back team can not be reached.
I cant even cancel now because i would have to payoff the wrong iphone they sent.
Horrible experience.

**Labels Added**

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Win back team Scam

RogersYasmine

Hi @Moe56,

Thanks for sharing your experience with us. I'm really sorry to hear it wasn't a very positive one. :disappointed_face:

By any chance, did the Winback team clearly document the offer in your account notes? If you'd like for us to take a closer look, we can certainly do so. Just send us a PM @CommunityHelps to get started. For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, please check out our blog.

Also, when you complete a new wireless activation or upgrade to a new device, you have 30 days to return the device (via the same avenue in which it was received) if you are not satisfied. Once the return is approved, the applicable charges will be credited and your upgrade eligibility will be reset.

To be eligible for a refund, customers must:

- Return purchased equipment in "like new" condition, including all original parts, components and packaging
- Remove all device passwords and account locks, where applicable
- Provide their original proof of purchase.

Thank you,

RogersYasmine

Saaaaaaaaal
I've Been Here Awhile

We had an offer as well and we signed up 7 numbers and they said they would waive the 50 CAD registration fee and that numbers would be two 45 and five 40 per month plus two iphones each 50 after tax monthly so total of 427 monthly. Then I log in to the app and none of that is applied. And no one to reach to return the phone they said they'll call us back but nothing happened. And FIRST bill that came is almost 1400. 

Greetings @Saaaaaaaaal!

We'd be happy to take a closer look at your account to get this matter figured out for you! Feel free to send a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can assist you further. For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, you can find out more here.

Regards,

RogersCorey  

Topic Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Like
  • 4 in conversation