cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rogers REP threats and misleading information

bilawal123
I've been around

Hey,

I would just like to say that I am so so disappointed with the way this big firm is working.

I set up my internet and home phone and i was told i would be charged X amount of money. I said sure - the Tech Lied to me and never told me that there is 

A) Contract Fees 20$ * remaning months 

b) Didn't tell me that he was giving me business internet and phone service which will lead to inconveniences at the end.

3) I have moved to an area where Rogers doesn't provide services and I can't carry it over. 

4) I called them before moving that i will be moving and require to cancel this - the tech when i logged into my account told me they will cancel on the certain date - and no cancellation fees will be applied. Now I am getting told that the tech lied to me or didn't know the information. And I am over here where i have to pay every month Bill and The cancellation Fees. 

This is unacceptable - and i called another rep to talk to manager * Instead of being out with the manager * I was told i would get a call back which i doubt they will ever do that. I am not going to pay anything, even if i have to take this up as this was fully misleading and misconduct and lies. 

**Added Labels**

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Rogers REP threats and misleading information

RogersMaude

Good day @bilawal123,

Welcome to the Rogers Community! We appreciate you took the time to bring this up to our attention and can imagine the frustration caused by this situation.

I understand you made the request to get a call back from a manager and I am sorry they were unable to put one on the line right away. Have they got back in touch with you yet?

If you would like us to look into this further, please send a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can gather your account information and if you're not familiar with our private messaging system, click here.

Kindly, let us know if this situation has evolved since you posted!

RogersMaude

Re: Rogers REP threats and misleading information

Mukulv1
I've been here awhile
Rogers did exactly the same thing to me as well!
The modes operandi is exactly same.

I am so so disappointed with the way this big firm is working.

I set up my internet and i was told i would be charged X amount of money. I said sure - the rep Lied to me and never told me that there is

A) Contract Fees 20$ * remaning months
I had explicitly asked that it should be a non contracted plan. To which the rep agreed that there is no contract.

b) Didn't tell me that he was giving me business internet and phone service which will lead to inconveniences at the end.

C) Upon asking the customer support agent about a proof where I signed for 3 years contract. She said that it's a verbal agreement to which there is no proof.

I am feeling cheated and being scammed by such a big firm!
I had never thought that a company of this repute is actually making money by adopting such fraudulent means.

4) I called them before moving that i will be moving and require to cancel this - the tech when i logged into my account told me they will cancel on the certain date - and no cancellation fees will be applied.
Now I am getting told that I would have been informed that it's a 3 years contract and I signed up for it. When I asked to shared the document where I signed up for it. They said that there is no such document. It's just a verbal agreement.
I asked to share call recording where I agreed for the contract, they said they will share the recording some day in the future.
Now I am just left over here where i have to pay every month Bill and The cancellation Fees.

This is unacceptable - and i called another rep to talk to manager * Instead of being out with the manager * I was told i would get a call back which i doubt they will ever do that.

Shame on rogers for such unethical practices!
Topic Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 in conversation