cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Roaming Charges Dispute

Hinal
I've been around

I have been writing to bring the unfair charges made to my account. Rogers made calls for roam like home and msgs when i was travelling abroad. I have not signed up for those services. I have removed rogers simcard and inserted other country’s sim card during my travel. Rogers charged me unfairly for all the days of my travel 75+tax. Stating i have used their services which i could not. There were no rogers network and i could not accept the roaming as it was showing no network. That was the reason i opted for a new sim card in the first place. The manager was reluctant to credit my money back to me. This decisive behaviour is unacceptable. I want my money back.

***ADDED LABELS***

1 REPLY 1

Re: Roaming Charges Dispute

RogersMaude

Good day @Hinal,

Welcome to the Rogers Community and thank you for posting about your situation.

If your Rogers SIM card was not in your device, while abroad, it should not have connected to the local network of the country you were visiting. Feel free to refer to check out this useful post by @57 for additional information.

Was the manager you spoke with able to let you know the type of usage that was made from your device?

If you need us to take a deeper look into this, we'll simply need to discuss privately so we can gain access to your account.

Don't hesitate to send a message to @CommunityHelps, if you require further assistance. Click here, to learn more on our private messaging system. 

Thanks!

RogersMaude

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 Like
  • 2 in conversation