Re: Vacation suspension of Internet/TV service

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello @KOrr,

Thank you for your reply!

Sorry to hear you have not been made aware of the $49.99 reactivation fee, when you originally called about the temporary suspension. I understand that this information might not please you. On the Community, we only post verified and accurate information.

If your monthly cost is three times that amount, it might still be worth it for you to proceed that way!

If you would like our assistance with this situation, you can reach out here, by private messaging our @CommunityHelps inbox. You can learn how to send a PM, here.

RogersMaude

I've Been Around

I just called to suspend service. It now costs $10 per service per month, including the home phone.
I've Been Here Awhile

At least they are willing to do it now? I wanted to cancel my t.v. and internet for one month as I am away pet sitting for people who are in Florida for a month but I was told it had to be a minimum of two months. I would gladly pay the $10.00 because I would save well over $130.00 for the month!

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Per post 7 & 9 of this thread, I believe the 2 month minimum still exists.  (or you end up with an Early Return Fee of $49.99 plus tax).  The mods may be able to advise if this has changed and provide new information?

Coming on PPV!
Real Madrid vs. Atlético (Athletic) Bilbao Live
LIVE: Saturday April 21, 2019 10AM ET
Countdown: 8:00 PM ET
Channels: 348 (HD) | 350 (SD) | Ignite TV 499 | 391 (beIN English) 392 (beIN Spanish)
Price: $5.99 (HD) | $5.99 (SD) | Ignite TV $5.99 | (beIN subscription $14.99/mo.)
Ignite TV & DTV customers can order now!

Real Madrid faces Athletic Bilbao in a regular la liga league soccer match. Subscribe to beIN Sports for $14.99/mo. to get the game and more La Liga and international Sporting events.

Crawford vs. Khan Live
LIVE: Saturday April 20, 2019 9PM ET
Countdown: 8:00 PM ET
Channels: 348 (HD) | 350 (SD) | Ignite TV 499
Price: $79.99 (HD) | $74.99 (SD) | Ignite TV $79.99
Ignite TV & DTV customers can order now!

Undefeated virtuoso Terence "Bud" Crawford (34-0, 25 KOs) will defend his welterweight world title against British boxing royalty Amir "King" Khan (33-4, 20 KOs) in a collision of superstars.

Topic Stats
  • 13 replies
  • 5 Likes
  • 8 in conversation