MasterCard Promotion

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Around

Re: MasterCard Promotion

Mastercard promotion - account information required.

I just got the email to register for the Mastercard promotion after being with Rogers for over a month.  On the registration form, there is a field for "Your Account number" with the note underneath stating "Check the invite email you received for information about your account number.". 

There is no information with or about my account number in the email. 

I have a Rogers account number since I've already gone through a billing cycle and had to sign up/in previously. 

Is this the account number that should be put in this field or is there a different one specific to the prepaid Mastercard?

I also agree with others that this Mastercard promotion should be coming from a Rogers email address not Rogers@e.helloworldemail.com.

Hello @gregpm,

Thanks for joining us here in the community forums and thank you for your first post! 😊

The account number requested is indeed your Rogers account number as indicated on any of your Rogers' invoices that you've received for your new account. It can be found at the top, left-hand corner of your invoice.

I hope this helps, and happy holidays to you and your loved ones!!

RogersLaura

I Plan to Stick Around

Hello all!

Here is the final update for 2020 on the gift card promotion.  I filed a complaint with the federal dispute resolution authority and received a reply stating that the complaint was suitable for the resolution procedure.  In my complaint, I explained that I had received a $150 gift card for Amazon, but had been promised at $150 Walmart card and a $50 Mastercard gift card.  I also explained that I was happy to accept the Amazon card in place of the Walmart one, but the Mastercard gift card was still outstanding.

I received a call from Rogers and we agreed to a credit on my Rogers account in place of the gift card.  The credit was for more than the gift card which is helpful to me since have several Rogers services.  The representative was very friendly and the resolution was quick.

I am happy with the resolution to the issue.  Making peace with Rogers may be the best thing that happened in 2020 - even if it did take until the very last day.

Good luck to you all!

I've Been Here Awhile

My question is, I got got Rogers ignite internet and cable recently and I was promised a 250 MasterCard from Rogers that was included in the package however I never received it yet Or I have not received any indication on how to receive it or get it

I've Been Here Awhile

Me too. 3 calls lots of runaround from them and no card yet

Hey @Micbeau and @Ruthied!  

Sorry to hear you haven't received the card yet! I can appreciate wanting some answers for sure. I recommend sending us a PM @CommunityHelps at your convenience so we look into the missing mastercard and escalate as necessary.  

You can find out more about how to PM here.  

@RogersAndy 

I've Been Here Awhile

Is anyone from Rogers able to assist me with obtaining my prepaid mastercard or advise on next steps?

I signed up for new service in mid October, called in twice and was told that it would come shortly but it has still not come.  I have seen a lot of related posts.

Just wondering if someone from Rogers can confirm that this promo is actually valid and provide instruction on what to do next.

My confirmation call - the last time I called into the Ignite line was I158981-9700.

Thanks in advance

I've Been Around

I have never received my 300$ mastercard gift card I was promised when i switched over to rogers 2 months ago, been on hold for 2 days now for atleast 1h at a time, waiting times to call are to long for anyone to get through,

What do i do now?

Hey @alex7771,

A warm welcome to our community and congrats on your first post! 🙂

Apologies for the longer than normal wait times! Please note that there are many different avenues of support that Rogers offers for your convenience. Please see below:

By Phone: 1-888-764-3771
Customer Care: 7am to midnight EST

Technical Support - 24/7

By Text Message: Text to 40019 (from your Rogers wireless device)
Mon-Fri: 9am to 9pm EST

Live Chat Support online: https://www.rogers.com/consumer/support/contactus
- Select the 'General Inquiries' tile and then select the type of service you wish to chat about to get started!
- Hours of operation may vary depending on which service you are inquiring about.

Facebook Messenger: https://fb.com/msg/rogers
Available 24/7

Twitter DM: https://t.co/yWof4TXpGJ
Available 24/7

Thanks for informing us about your concern with not receiving your MasterCard gift card. Just to confirm, have you been checking your email inbox for the registration email? It's always recommended to check both the main inbox and your junk mail or spam folder as well. If so and no email was received, feel free to shoot us a PM @CommunityHelps for further investigation into this matter.

For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, please check out our blog.

Thank you,

RogersLaura