cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MasterCard Promotion

Micbeau
I'm here a lot

I switched to Rogers this July (2020). Rogers had a promotion on, where I would get a $150 MasterCard Gift card, part of there promotion. Installation was done on August 5th, 2020. I received my "Please register for Promotion" on August 15th. I registered for my gift card the same day. I even received a notice that I had registered and that my gift card would be e-mailed to me from HelloWorld within 6weeks of the installation. We are now Oct-22, 2020 and I've not yet received the gift card. I've reached out 3 times to CustomerCare at HelloWorld. First time they acknowledge that I had a registration for the $150 gift card with them. Second time they apologized for this taking so long. 3rd time - I've not heard back... Has anyone received their $150 MasterCard gift card or is it just me??

***Edited Labels***

96 REPLIES 96

Re: MasterCard Promotion

Reaz13
I've been here awhile

Hi, I am going through this problem as well. I called 4 times and chatted 2 times with Rogres support and every time i am getting same response that "It will take 2,4,6,8 weeks" Now it is more than what was said to me still nothing. I ordered the ignite internet on Nov 28th, 2020 and was promised $150 gift card.  Can someone seriously let me know what else i can do ? This is getting really frustrating. I have the chat transcript and everything is noted in the ticketed as well under my account whenever i called.

sgaginer
I plan to stick around

Waiting on mine also huge run around so disappointing been 5 months now like seriously. Honor the promo you promised give me a break! And yes I've pm'ed you before you reply

kaipomauli
I'm here a lot
@CatherineOttawa and All
My brothers and sisters, I bring a message of hope.
My watch is now at its end. For some of you, it has just begun.
I can confirm that this is not an hoax, and there is light at the end of the tunnel XD
After 2. 5 months of constantly (had a reminder set every ten days) keeping Rogers and the community moderators here engaged on my case, I received my full digital $250 gift card yesterday and was able to spend them immediately on a new pair of skis online (was not gon leave it even one day to maybe disappear on me no sir) and the skis are paid for and on their way!
For those wondering, it really is like a digital credit mastercard with card number exp date and CVV, you are able to spend anywhere. Mine had a 2022 expiration date.

Ask for the link to the registration page from Rogers! Whats messed up is that the providers of the gift card prepaiddigitalsolutions or what not are a separate entity than Rogers. They need to actively check you had your rogers installation. They will only make that check IF you register on their registration page (name, rogers account, email with rogers etc). I was given this link manually as a last resort by a Rogers customer rep, but they could have given it to me the first time I called six weeks after installation! Because guess what? I got my actual gift card 10 days only after I registered on that page. I still had to write emails to rogersfulfillment@helloworldfulfillment.com (automatic generic 'we will look into this' replies most of the time), but nothing can get started until you register on that registration page! After six weeks if you have not received the automatic email leading you to that page, Do not hang up with your Rogers customer rep until they provide you with the registration link. Their internal 'escalation' procedure leads nowhere!
In summary, do not despair! Keep at your valiant efforts and claim your dues.
It has been an honor to battle with you on this thread XD
KaipoOut

Congratulations @kaipomauli!  I always believed that this day would come.  And that's a great post about the link to the registration page.  I never went through that process - but I did have to go full legal.  A link to the registration page is an easier solution.

Enjoy the skis!  They are a badge of honour and you should use them with pride.

Catherine

sgaginer
I plan to stick around

Yay glad you got yours, I'm still waiting from middle of Sept, never gotten a thing period ever from anyone, been "escalated" quite a few times the stories are ALL so similar cracks me up.  Tony is on my case, hopefully we'll figure it out soon also, so annoying grrrrrrr.

fahoodie
I've been around
I'm still waiting for mine. I got my internet package on Nov 26th 2020 and now it's Feb 2021 headed into March (Almost). I got an email to register for it 22nd of December 2020 which I did and from then on zero emails related to the status of the gift card... It has been 3 whole months now...

Leevmac98
I've been around

Got a deal with Rogers. The offer came with 2 tv boxes and fast speed wifi and a $250 MasterCard if you are with them for 6 weeks. At 7 weeks we called about the MasterCard. Was told I'd get an email to register for the card. The only email o got was saying thank you for registering. I didn't fill out any information to get the card. When I called Rogers to ask what is going on they told me to email a third party who was giving the card out. Emailed the third party and got nothing back and this was 2 weeks ago. This is frustrating. Stop ripping off and lying to your customers. I'm starting to think this is a scam just to get more clients. I'm ready to leave Rogers and find a new company.

sgaginer
I plan to stick around

Mine arrived finally after 6 months..........so keep at them it will happen, ridiculous waiting so long though grrrrrrr

RuthBotelho
I've been here awhile

Today was the last day that I could stand Rogers service...
It’s been so annoying to deal with those irresponsible employees and with the worst company I’ve dealt in my life!!!!
Last year, around December, a sales person came to my family’s house in Moncton to offer us something that I could not imagine that would become a real nightmare... We had a really good service with Bell Aliant. But, since Rogers was offering a better price for the “same service”, my husband just decided to move our plan to this HORRIBLE COMPANY!!!!!!! Rogers!!!!
I’m so upset with the service provided...
Our first bill came with a big mistake and with an amount that I would never be able to pay for in that moment! And to fix it was like a horror movie!!!! We’ve spent so many hours through the phone with the sales person and Rogers call center!!!!!!!!!! And they were not able to fix it completely. Anyway, I paid more than I should but they gave us a credit in the second bill. I can imagine what would happen if We did not have the money to pay for their mistake.
And the second issue, that has not been fixed so far, is with a Gift Card! According to the sales guy and according to Rogers we would earn a $250 Gift Card if we also had the TV service. And unfortunately, we accepted this service. According to the sales person we would receive the Gift Card within two weeks... and nothing came up!!! So we called Rogers again, because, besides the issue with our first bill, we have not received the Gift Card!!! So the terrible Customer Service of this company told us that we would receive it within 4 weeks from the service installation. And we have not received nothing again! So we spent more hours again with this terrible Customer Service! And this time they advised we would receive it within 6 weeks!
We waited for that and nothing again!
So we spent more time again through the phone with the Customer Service and they told me they would open an investigation.
I received the e-mail advising I would receive my gift card within six weeks of the service installation and within two weeks of that e-mail. The funny thing is that we have received this email on Feb 16 as a response for the investigation that was opened and the installation of the service was on Dec 16/2020!!!!! The “investigation department” was already sending the e-mail promising things with delays!
And guess what? We still don’t have our Gift Card! Four days ago, I sent them the e-mail again to check the status of this gift card once three weeks have already passed since Feb 16 and 11 weeks from the service installation!!!!! And I just received one automatic email advising me that they would open an investigation to deal with this issue!!!! WHAT??????? ANOTHER INVESTIGATION?????? Are you kidding me?
ANYBODY HELPED US, NOBODY CALLED US, NOBODY REPLIED ANY EMAIL WITH AN ANSWER.... I won’t recommend Rogers service for the newcomers and for anybody... THIS IS A HORRIBLE SERVICE AND WE DON’T RECEIVE ANY ANSWER FROM THE COMPANY FOR ANYTHING, NEVER!!
This Is a really bad Customer Service and they do not care about you! Togers sends a sales person to your home to sell you a lie!

The most unfortunate day was when this sales guy came to my house. I WAS NOT LOOKING FOR ROGERS BUT THEY CAME TO MY HOUSE! Everything was running really well with Bell...

BAD CHOICES! Let’s learn something with it.

But now, I’m still feeling helpless and I don’t know how to exercise my rights as a consumer. This is the worst company that I’ve dealt in my whole life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is unbelievable!!!! Seriously!

Please, if anybody knows any public agency responsible for controlling the bad services of this kind of company, let me know. I really need help to compensate all my waste of time, money, patience and life!!
Rogers, I am really disappointed with this company!!!!

RuthBotelho
I've been here awhile
🙏🏻😢

sgaginer
I plan to stick around

Your just have to keep at them I know its a pain but it does happen eventually......... I agree its complete nonsense, I feel if they didn't outsource this company and did it thru their own company wouldn't be like this, we have done a promo similar here at my car dealership where the person buys them can shop for the gift cards and had a few issues so I can see how it happens, now THIS long no........absolutely ridiculous most def.   I waited a half a year before I got mine, and I told them I should charge THEM interest on the wait like they would if I hadn't paid my bill, got no response of course.  Stay strong ugh sorry your going through this previous poster it sucks.

Saurabh1
I've been around
I hve bought services since End of Dec 2020, but as promised I have never received Rogers MasterCard for $150. I feel like it’s fake service now, have got twice in touch with Rogers still no update on it.

I'm a new Rogers customer. Please redirect my inquiry. I was promised a prepaid MasterCard for signing-up. It's been 5 months since I joined Rogers and I still have not received the prepaid card. The responses I was getting is "we are looking into it".  It's ridiculous I'm begging Rogers to give what is due to me

BrandonC19
I've been around
I’m having the same problem currently. I have been the only one emailing. All the email me is saying’ our team is carefully looking into this issue’ that’s the only answer I ever get this has been going on since December when I signed up for my internet. I’m currently out of ideas on what to do. Absolutely ridiculous

alexreidca
I've been here awhile

I've been waiting 6 months! A rep told me twice to expect it in the mail. Fed up, I filed a complaint with the CCTS. Rogers clearly doesn't put things in writing so that you don't have proof. Pretty untrustworthy.

Reaz13
I've been here awhile
Hi, can you share the link of CCTS for submitting the official complain ? I am on the same boat and waiting since November 2020. I have talked with rep 3-4 times and on the chat for several times but no luck.

Please share the link. I would file a complaint too. I have saved a chat with the rep who sold me Ignite.

alexreidca
I've been here awhile

Hello Community!

If it has been more than 6 weeks since you've had your service(s) installed and you still have not received your registration email or if you have successfully registered for your gift card but have not received it within the allotted amount of time (electronic gift card within 1-2 weeks by email or a physical gift card within 3-4 weeks by mail), we'd like to help follow this up for you! **NOTE: Please be sure to check both your regular inbox and junk mail folder for your registration email and/or gift card.**

If the above applies to you, kindly send us a PM @CommunityHelps so we can investigate further. For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, please check out our blog.

Thank you,

RogersLaura

eridel
I'm here a lot
I'm on the same boat. I still have not received the Rogers MasterCard prepaid card for $150. My ignite was installed in Nov 2020. I registered for promotion in early Feb 2021. I have been following up but I'm just getting a standard reply of "we are looking into it". Hello Rogers????

Re: Mastercard promotion

PatReilly
I've been around

I applied for my prepaid master card on February 11, 2021. It is now April 6,2021 and I still have not received my card. When can I expect to receive it. It should have been delivered to my by now. I had Roger ignite installed at my home the end of last Dec. 2020. ???????????????

Topic Stats