cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Leaving after 20yrs. Never delinquent.

Paxdriver
I've been around

No, Rogers, I've that payment today after you and your bank screwed up and made it my mess to clean up with my time on no notice. I'm changing providers. I expected better service than this for the price I've been paying all of these years, clearly a 100% profit margin for 20 years wasn't enough value for you to do the bare minimum so I'm not going to keep paying for expensive service. If Fido is the samw I'll cut my bill in half again switching to Fizz.

All you had to do was accept that you'd misinformed me and fix it, but instead you blamed me for your incompetence, forced me to clean up your problems on a "trust me bro" mode of customer service, and repeatedly calling me for years trying to sell me garbage I clearly didn't ever want or need despite my consistent demand to not call me anymore unless you were planning to reduce the cost of my plan which you never did.

I don't need you, I was paying for convenience. Absent convenience there's no reason for me to put up with this and waste my time and money for so long expecting basic professionalism.

$50 was paid today, I'll pay my bill as usual at the end of the month, too; and if Fido is just as bad I'll leave them just as quick. I'm fed up with this company. You show zero respect for your customers yet feel entitled to their money even though your service is built on infrastructure graciously allowed by the people of the country, not by your efforts or investment. This company epitomizes an entitled culture I don't want to support with an obscenely excessive fee. I've been patient for years, overpaying every bill early and putting up with you 30min hold tomes and no email for contact as if you can't afford to do your job. I've finally had it with you lot. I don't want to keep rewarding you for it anymore.

On Friday you should hear from Fido cancelling our month to month arrangement and I'll square up when I get my bill as I've always done since the late 90's. Way to go, I bet your shareholders are so proud of how you conduct your business. Good luck.

***Edited Labels***

1 REPLY 1

Re: Leaving after 20yrs. Never delinquent.

RogersJermaine

Hi @Paxdriver,

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums and thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us and the feedback. We do apologize to hear that you will be leaving us as we do value your loyalty. If there is anything we could review or go over once more for you please feel free to send us a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can assist you further. For more information on how our private messaging system works, please check out our blog.

Regards

RogersJermaine

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 Like
  • 2 in conversation