cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Horrible Rogers customer service

orloak
I've been here awhile

I cancelled my account with rogers back in march due to unfair data charges, and I thought I paid them everything I owed. 5 months later my wife gets a text from metcredit witch I found out is a collection agency , told my wife was most likely a scam. Within the same week my daughter, who’s married and not living with me, also got a text looking for what looks like me. I decided to callback the number they supplied and after giving them the file number they supplied, was told that I had a unpaid rogers bill from back in April, also aggressively told me I had to pay it by next Tuesday noon or they would sent to all the credit departments. I then called rogers to find out if this was true or a scam and was told I didn’t owe anything and it was probably a scam. But upon checking my credit rating which was excellent, had the last month dropped by 120 points. Rogers never contacted me from April to present to say I owed them money, I am very trouble that a company I used for over 40 years did this to me. From now on I will never again deal with them and will take every opportunity to tell people what a horrendous company they are to treat good paying clients like that!!!!!

**Labels Added**

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Horrible Rogers customer service

RogersMaude

Good afternoon @orloak 

Thank you for letting us know about your recent experience regarding your cancelled account.

Were you able to locate your last bill and identify whether a payment had been made at the time of your account termination?

Should you still require assistance with your final invoice and account balance, please send a message to @CommunityHelps so we can discuss privately, gain access to your account and take a deeper look into this. 

To know more about our private messaging system, click here.

I'm confident we'll be able to nswer any questions you may have. Thanks!

RogersMaude

Re: Horrible Rogers customer service

orloak
I've been here awhile
Thanks but i already paid online to the metcredit which is the company rogers gave my uninformed debt to
Topic Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 3 Likes
  • 2 in conversation