cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Clueless agent, lost 4 hours of my life

winevqa
I've been around

I contacted them yesterday, wanting to add a single channel. Agent said sure, no problem, $3.00 per month. I agreed and then could not access the channel. I spent two hours unplugging the box, refreshing the box, nothing. Transferred to tech support and a ticket opened.
I started again today with tech support. I took another two hours to determine that the channel I wanted is only available as part of a $35 per month pack. I declined but what a waste of time. They don't even know what they are selling. I'm looking forward to the survey. Just wanted to vent.

**Labels updated**

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Clueless agent, lost 4 hours of my life

twebb25uwoca
I've been here awhile
I had a similar experience tonight, spent around 4 hours dealing with different support reps when the issues could have been resolved in less than 30 minutes/at least could have been given direct answers if solutions couldn’t be offered.

Good evening, 

Thank you both for your feedback.

Providing stellar customer service remains one of our priority. We're saddened to learn in was not the case for your most recent interactions.

We sincerely apologize for any inconveniences this may have caused you. Please don't hesitate to let us know if you require further assistance.

Thanks!

RogersMaude

Will likely hesitate due to lack of non stock answer responses so far

@twebb25uwoca, RogersMaude was just acknowledging your original post. You're more than welcome to post your questions and concerns within the forums. Our users and Resident Experts are are able to assist with almost any question or concern you may have. If your issue is account specific, we can help you with that as well.

RogersZia

Topic Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Like
  • 4 in conversation