cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot access Upgrade Phone on my account

dee28
I'm here a lot

There was a problem with back orders and nothing was happening with them so Corey had cancelled the orders last week. The problem now is I am attempting to do a phone upgrade and am getting an error message ........
Upgrade pending...

It looks like you've already requested a device upgrade. Please wait until your current order is processed before upgrading your device again.

**Labels Added**

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Cannot access Upgrade Phone on my account

Are you a Support Rep? I need an actual Support Rep to open up.another ticket regarding this.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

angela683h
I've been around

@dee28dollar tree compass wrote:

There was a problem with back orders and nothing was happening with them so Corey had cancelled the orders last week. The problem now is I am attempting to do a phone upgrade and am getting an error message ........
Upgrade pending...

It looks like you've already requested a device upgrade. Please wait until your current order is processed before upgrading your device again.

**Labels Added**

Hello, @dee28 

There’s a system issue recognizing the cancellation of your previous order, which is why you’re encountering the “Upgrade pending…” error message. This can happen if the system still has your initial upgrade request marked as active. Here’s what you can do to resolve this:

Check Your Account Status: Sometimes, it may take a while for the system to update the status of your account. Log out of your account, wait for a bit, and then log back in to see if the status has changed.
Provide Case Number: If you were given a case number when the order was cancelled, mention this number to the support team. It will help them track the issue and expedite the resolution process.

Best Regard,
angela683h

Thanks for answering but I need this resolved . As of May 25 it's still showing the error message when I try to upgrade. I don't understand why its been almost 2 months. I'm about to say goodbye Rogers this has gone on far too long.

dee28
I'm here a lot
May 25 and still no resolution to the error message on trying to Upgrade my Mobile Phone on my account. Corey was dealing with the cancellation ID: I2221992255. What bothers me is no direct response to me from any Support Personnel. Again have had no previous issues with Rogers for over 20 years and why has this been left up to me to figure it out? How hard is it for a Manager from Rogers to actually contact me via email and respond accordingly?

Are you a Support Rep? I need an actual Support Rep to open up.another ticket regarding this.

Good morning @dee28!

It looks like Yasmine was able to get this resolved for you afterall. If you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to come back. 🙂

Regards,

RogersCorey

Herneet
I've been here awhile

Hey Corey, 

I'm also having this problem. 

I requested a phone upgrade on May 20th - still have not gotten any updates. 

I also get the same message "It looks like you've already requested a device upgrade. Please wait until your current order is processed before upgrading your device again."

Herneet
I've been here awhile

I even called the branch where I'm supposed to pick up my phone and the guy there said they don't have anything for the phone I requested. 

He said I should receive an email once phone is ready for pick up - but I didn't even get an email for order confirmation. Nor does the order show up on order tracking on the app. 

Hello @Herneet ,

Welcome to our community and thank you for joining the conversation. 🙂

When reaching out to our support teams, was anyone able to submit a ticket on your behalf? If the issue remains unresolved, kindly send us a PM @CommunityHelps and we'll be more than happy to have a closer look for you. For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, please check out our blog.

Thank you,

RogersYasmine

Topic Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 5 in conversation