cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account hacked

Meseriasu72
I've been around

Thursday November 9 I received email from Rogers about a new IPhone upgrade which apparently I did in store in Mississauga. Called Rogers immediately to inform about the scam. On Friday November 10 I noticed that a new phone line was opened on my account, with a new phone being added too. Called Rogers again. Saturday morning my account was suspended. Called Rogers again. Sunday November 13 received call from Fraud department and they said that all has been cleared and that I can access my account. Open the account, the extra line still there. Today, I received a bill for 1800 $ . Called Rogers again. And still nothing done. Any advice on this escalating fraud and no action from Rogers ???

***Added Labels***

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Account hacked

RogersYasmine

Greetings @Meseriasu72 ,

Thanks for joining us in the Rogers community and for sharing your recent billing concerns. This is definitely a troubling situation. You did the right thing by reaching out to report it right away. 👍

It is possible that the adjustments are still pending to be processed on your account, but we can certainly have a closer look to confirm. Feel free to send us a Private Message @CommunityHelps to get started. 🙂

Kind regards,

RogersYasmine

Re: Account hacked

LordDrakkon
I'm a trusted contributor
Have you tried calling and making a report to the Rogers Fraud Department directly? I had to deal with them in the past wheny internet stopped working and I found out when calling support that someone had transfered my internet service to another address. They would not tell me the person's name or the address it was changed to.

Call 1-888-383-2080 and leave a message. Someone will get back to you as soon as they look into things.
Topic Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 in conversation