cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Release Dates Missing on Channels

paullj
I Plan to Stick Around

Why have the dates of production/release been removed from all channels? Very annoying as do not know if watching an original movie or remake. For TV shows they are usually not shown in series, but random so I would like to know at least what season I am watching. These like regressions one by one are enough to either change subscribers or better still HD antenna and get 45 over air channels at zero $$, and some of them you don’t even offer and they are good. GRIT TV for one.

**Labels Added**

66 REPLIES 66

Re: Release Dates Missing on Channels

paullj
I Plan to Stick Around

I am not going to pull out another device to look it up when I have a guide on the TV that shouls work properly.

Rogers updates/upgrades mess things up. Who thought this would be a good idea, to save a few $$ and tick customers off?

BTW 1, Bell's guide works fine 2, trying to submit this twice and in Maintenance in progress, come back later

shas500
I Plan to Stick Around

Exactly! The whole purpose of the information section on Rogers' guide is to give us INFORMATION. We pay big bucks for it. Why do we need to be inconvenienced by looking elsewhere? What are we paying for? 

bryanmtl
I've Been Here Awhile

I am also not happy about this change. It's really annoying more than anything.

Bring Back The Year! lol

Bryan

SueLaw
I've Been Around

Why has Rogers navigator program listing quit showing year

TimMcCree
I Plan to Stick Around

WHY have you removed the dates from the information for shows and movies? 

What the heck are you turkeys up to now!?    Put the dates back,  please.