Unable to Log Into Smart Home App

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Unable to Log Into Smart Home App

My smart home monitoring app suddenly is not letting me sign in. I log in and instead of taking me to the home page it says “Sorry there is a problem on our end. Thank you for your patience while we fix it.” It’s been like this for over a week. Any ETA on a fix?
Potentially helpful info: I have a iPhone 8 with iOS 13.3.1. I tried turning my phone off and on as well as deleting and reinstalling the app.
Thanks.

***Edited Labels***

Highlighted

Re: Unable to Log Into Smart Home App

Good evening @AssistancePleas and welcome to the Rogers Community Forums!

I realize how important it is to have the home monitoring app work efficiently. I appreciate the troubleshooting you've already completed. Just a couple of questions to determine what may be causing the issue:

• Are you on the most updated version of the app?
  • When was the last time you were able to log into the app?
  • Are you able to sign into the MyRogers via the app?
  • Did you try to access the app on any other device and does this happen on all of the devices you've tested thus far?
  • Do you see any error message on the Smart Home Monitoring Touchscreen?

Just need a little bit more info to assist you further.

RogersZia

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Thanks for getting back to me. I am using the most updated version of the app. It’s been about a week or more since I was able to log in. I don’t have the MyRogers app anymore because it never worked once over the 2 years I had it. There is no error message on the alarm panel and this is the only device I have and the only place I have the app for smart home monitoring. I don’t think this issue is specific to me as the error message is pretty clear that there is something wrong with the app itself. I can send you a screenshot of the message if you send me an email address for yourself.
Thanks.
Highlighted

Hello, @AssistancePleas

Thanks for that additional info! A screenshot would be of great help. We'd also like to take a look at your MyRogers profile to ensure its set up properly for the app to work.

Please send a Private message to @CommunityHelps so we can pull up your info on file and get started. Not familiar with our Private messaging system? No worries, Click Here.

We look forward to your response!

RogersTony

Highlighted
I've Been Around

I have not been able to log in for about a week now. I have the most recent app. Originally I received an error message saying the issue was on your end, but now there is nothing. My brother can still log in, so it is working on his device. Help please.
Highlighted

Hello, @Doug1967

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums! 🙂

I can understand how important it is to have consistent access to the Smart Home Monitoring app so you can see what's going on at home even when you aren't there.

It is very strange that it is working without issue on one device but not another. Can you confirm what type of device you are using and which OS version it is running? Is your brother using the same login as you or does he have his own account that he uses to monitor a different home?

We look forward to your response!

RogersTony