Unable to Log Into Smart Home App

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Re: Unable to Log Into Smart Home App

I'm not able to sign in to the app either. I use the latest version of the app. Every time I try to login, it says "Welcome again! There has been an issue on your account. Please sign in again". I tried signing in several times until I got locked out for 30 minutes. I also rebooted the device and the touchscreen. Please help.

Highlighted
I've Been Around

Same issue with the app as well. Can't login. The app is useless right now.

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

The issue seems to be fixed for me now. I am able to login. I suppose some update/fix was being done at Rogers' end? A heads-up would have been nice if that's the case.
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

I was too quick to update. The app is down again. I was able to login for a couple of minutes and now it won't even let me get past the first Sign In button.
Highlighted
I've Been Around

I am having same issue since yesterday.  Trying an iOS update to see if that will help.  Any word from Rogers tech support?

Highlighted
I've Been Around

Re: Not able to login to Rogers home monitoring app

I have also been having signing in to the Rogers Home Monitoring app. It just loops back to the Welcome Sign In Page. I have also reinstalled the app, but no luck. I have also called Rogers after being on hold with them for an hour and they told me that they are opening up a ticket as there have been complaints on this issue. They could not specify when it will be resolved.
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

No you do a battery and power pull take the cover off on the back unplug the power on the touchscteen and take the battery out for a few seconds then put it back in and when it eventually boots up try using the app again. But that's only a temporary solution, it will happen again
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

System started to work at about 10:30 this morning after the monitor screen beeped.  iPad access has been down now for some time with the error, "there has been an issue with your account. Please sign in again" 

Highlighted
I've Been Around

I am having the same issue . Couldn't sign into the app. Keep returning "There has been an issue on your account. Please Sign in Again".

Highlighted
I've Been Around

Hi guys!! I cannot log into my Smart Home App!!! It says there has been an issue on your account please log in again