cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MyRogers Navigation Issues

Webster01
I plan to stick around

You can sign in and it seems to load a page and then it goes blank and reloads goes blank...rinse and repeat.

At least on my end.  Using FFox 73.0.1.

***Added Labels***

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: MyRogers Navigation Issues

Webster01
I plan to stick around

Seems as though my problem was being caused by Ad Block Plus.  Removed it and went with something else and everything is working as it should.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Working fine for me. I just tried it on Chrome and FF. Here's the usual checklist:

https://communityforums.rogers.com/t5/Internet/Unable-to-load-certain-website-s-and-or-videos/m-p/42...

Try a different browser, Try incognito/Private Window, clear Rogers cookies, cache, etc.

Webster01
I plan to stick around

Now getting a message "Some information on this page maybe missing.  Please try again later." which then disappears and the page attempts to reload.   It happens after you sign in to My Rogers and select either  "TV" "Internet" or "Phone" the three services I have with Rogers.  Was working fine yesterday.   So I guess I will wait for another day/time.

Webster01
I plan to stick around

Seems as though my problem was being caused by Ad Block Plus.  Removed it and went with something else and everything is working as it should.

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Thanks for the feedback. That was item 3 of the link I provided.

Topic Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 2 in conversation