cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MyRogers Usage Always Wrong on Infinite Plan

jay99
I've been here awhile

A couple months ago I switched to an Infinite unlimited plan, with 10+10GB max data. First the MyRogers app shows usage of 8GB out of 10GB max data so I will quickly lose after agreeing to upgrade from a 13gb plan to 20, yet now I get 10. Then they add 10GB bonus a week later, and somehow I have 20GB max data but my plan shows 30GB. Then I get a bill, that shows 10+10gb as expected. A few weeks later after the bill, the app shows my max usage as 20Gb and plan has 30GB, still out of sync. I called and spoke to support, and business support. The next day the app says on my plan that I'm reduced now to 10GB max data, but my max usage available is 0gb. When I call back in, they still see that I have 10+10gb available, but they don't know what'll be on my next bill.

Overall, after two months, these app developers cannot get a simple thing right, like usage. It's a horribly buggy app that is no benefit to customers. This app simply drives up the cost of wireless services, for all the support it causes, wasted development time, and fake information it publishes causing confusion.

*** Edited Labels ***

2 REPLIES 2

Re: MyRogers Usage Always Wrong on Infinite Plan

RogersTony

Hello @jay99

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums!

I know how important it is to be able to track your data effectively to ensure you don't use up all your full speed data before your billing cycle ends. 

I haven't noticed any issues with managing data via my app, nor have we had an influx of users complaining about this specific issue. It sounds like there could be an issue with your MyRogers profile or the way the plan was added to your account. Does the Rogers.com website show the exact same info as the MyRogers app or is it displayed differently?

Do you subscribe to Business services or non-Business services?

We look forward to your response!

RogersTony

Re: MyRogers Usage Always Wrong on Infinite Plan

jay99
I've been here awhile
The MyRogers website shows that due to changes to an Infinite plan, usage data is unavailable, but will be next cycle. This is after two months, and a full bill cycle. So the point is, to make a simple billing change then wait 2 months to get usage data back again? That's horrible customer service and horrible programming. Assuming it does finally work after 3 months have passed, we'll see. Yet the website shows I've used some data 1.xx GB, it just can't do a subtraction from 20 yet, that's too much for this app to do.
Topic Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation