MyRogers Internet Usage Missing Data

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: MyRogers Internet Usage Missing Data

It has been this way since March 12. See the following thread.  It was due to COVID-19 and the fact that everyone had unlimited access.  I believe that ended on June 30th.

https://communityforums.rogers.com/t5/MyRogers-Rogers-Apps/MyRogers-Internet-Usage-Missing-Data/m-p/...

I just logged in this morning and although I get the same message as you for the daily usage tab, on the Internet Summary Page that shows the graph, inside the green circle on the left it shows my total usage for the month.  If indeed you now have a cap, then it should show the cap size and your usage inside that circle.  Make sure you're seeing all the information using the tips in the following post:

https://communityforums.rogers.com/t5/Internet/Unable-to-load-certain-website-s-and-or-videos/m-p/46...

If you wish, you may report this by PMing the mods on this forum. See the following link:

https://communityforums.rogers.com/t5/Rogers-Community-Forums-Blog/Get-to-know-your-Community-How-To...

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Mine is still not there. We called into support, they could not get it either. It was assigned to engineering, they cannot get it.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I notice that no Roger's people have commented on this, even though they were tagged. Why is that @CommunityHelps ?
Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Although I cannot see the data in the "tabs", I can see the data summary for the month - downloads and uploads in the green circle, as well as the daily usage data graphed on the main internet page.  Are you saying you don't have that data either?  See my previous post? 

Data.png

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I do not even know where you get this. I go into MyRogers, Usage & Services to select internet, across the top. No green circle anywhere.  I tried to get a screenshot to upload, but that is broken too.  

screenshotscreenshot

Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@Don_Ca wrote: I do not even know where you get this. 

I'm using Chrome browser on my Mac Mini computer. When I login to MyRogers I'm taken to the "Overview" page where I can select TV, Internet or Home Phone. What you see in my previous post is part what I see when I click on "Internet".  I also see "tabs" on the right side of the screen for daily usage tables, etc.  Those are currently not working and I didn't include them in the screenshot.

Edit - This shouldn't be any different from the way you do it (using "Usage & Services").  As an FYI, when I tried to access the page just now I got the following error message, despite it working for the past couple of days.

We’re sorry, but we’re unable to retrieve your internet service details at the moment. Please try again later, and thanks for your patience as we work to fix the issue.

Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Here are additional screenshots taken this morning. My (monthly) data usage in the green circle is back up this morning.

Data2.png

Here's the error message once you click on the items on the right side of the page.  This is where there used to be tables showing daily usage, etc.

Data3.png

I see you're on Ignite. Perhaps that shows different information for Internet Usage than "legacy" Internet bundled with Digital Cable, which is what I have.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I think ignite might be why it is different. What you have is how I used to see my usage. Right now it is not even showing my plan details.
Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Since Ignite is unlimited, there's really not much need for any Internet usage data, which may have TV usage included.  I'm not sure if it's possible to separate the two.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

It used to show it until March. Our specific problem with this is my wife wants to take the girls to her parents cottage for a few weeks and work from there, but she needs to now how much data she needs so we can get the correct service there (wireless solution is only option).  Right now Rogers support cannot get that data, neither can their engineering team.  None of them know why.