MyRogers Internet Usage Missing Data

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: MyRogers Internet Usage Missing Data

Greetings @freeline!

Thanks so much for your post and great question!! 👍

Due to the current pandemic, Rogers made some changes in an effort to help customers get through this difficult time. This included removing the usage caps on internet-capped plans from 

March 13th until June 30, 2020.  Since this option has now concluded, you should now be able to visit rogers.com/myrogers or use the MyRogers app to check your internet usage at anytime. (Please note: you can only see usage stemming from June 31st onward).  You can also find tips on usage notification alerts and managing internet usage by consulting this article.

I hope this information is helpful! If you are still having trouble accessing your internet usage details, please send us a PM @CommunityHelps so we may assist you further. For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, please check out our blog.

Kind regards,

RogersLaura

Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@57 wrote:

Here are additional screenshots taken this morning. My (monthly) data usage in the green circle is back up this morning.

Data2.png

Here's the error message once you click on the items on the right side of the page.  This is where there used to be tables showing daily usage, etc.

Data3.png

I see you're on Ignite. Perhaps that shows different information for Internet Usage than "legacy" Internet bundled with Digital Cable, which is what I have.

@RogersLaura : I'm still on Legacy Digital Cable/Internet and still see what's quoted above. Although daily usage is shown in the graph on the main Internet Landing Page (see first screenshot above), if you click any of the items on the right side of the screen I get an error message (see second screenshot above).  Are you saying that the history, daily and monthly usages in tabular form should now be working?  They are not for me.

Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

I have also noticed that I am now starting to see usage data again in MyRogers.  Daily usage figures for July are still all zeros but Monthly Usage is now showing Usage trends and Monthly Breakdown usage data.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

The charts are back, but there is no data. They are all Zeros.
Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

I'm on Legacy Digital Cable/Internet and the charts and tables have changed format.  All the information is now there (for me), excepting during March 13-June 29 when it appears Rogers wasn't tracking with everyone on unlimited for COVID-19.

Usage Daily.pngUsage Monthly.png

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Contributor

I'm getting the same info an charts as 57.  It's nice having them back. 

Thank you Rogers. 👍

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Usage on Internet does not match our Lifestyle. I' ve seen posts such as this but dated 2012 etc.
Firstly, I can't get daily usage on the My Rogers website. The graph is a flat line at ' zero '
On this WiFi hub, the graph says ' very high ' AND what does very high mean, anyway.
The ' tech ' people blame the server ' Chrome OS ' in this case. Baloney !
For the last three days, the daily usage report Is dated < Oct 10 to 31 > and this is Sept 12
Rogers ' mis Communication s ' needs to step up and provide SERVICE

Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@freeline : If you login to MyRogers, go to the Overview Page, click Internet, then click Daily usage, you should see graphs/tables as indicated in post 35 of this thread (Mine currently shows September 1-12).  I just checked and it works fine for me (Chrome Browser on a Mac Mini).  If you have issues, you may wish to check out the following tips.

https://communityforums.rogers.com/t5/Internet/Unable-to-load-certain-website-s-and-or-videos/m-p/46...

Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@freeline wrote:

For the last three days, the daily usage report Is dated < Oct 10 to 31 > and this is Sept 12

FYI, I have been working with the Rogers support teams to resolve a similar problem with my account.

Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

hmm, strange. I guess some people aren't able to get the correct data.  Here's a screenshot showing my data taken September 13:  The large spike on September 7 is when I downloaded a Garmin Map to my GPS and some Google Maps to my phone.  (screenshot may take a few minutes or hours to be properly displayed since they require approval.

Internet.png