MyRogers Internet Usage Missing Data

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

MyRogers Internet Usage Missing Data

When I login to MyRogers I can see everything I need to, however, when I click on Internet, my usage stopped showing details on March 12. There's nothing wrong with the links, it just doesn't show anything after March 12.  I can see previous data, etc.  This is not terribly worrying since I'm on an unlimited plan, but I like to see how much I've used on certain days and haven't been able to see anything after March 12...

Anyone else?  @CommunityHelps ?

Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: MyRogers Internet Usage Missing Data

@57  I have seen this happen following a modem change.

Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@57  It's not just you.  I checked and saw that my Internet usage stats had been updating up until March 12 and then stopped.

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Contributor

Haven't seen usage on my internet in over a year. They just aren't tracking it like they used to. Always like to see it just to track how I have been doing.

I know my plan is unlimited but still like to see it.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Isn't that when Rogers dropped caps for the Internet for Covid-19? I see the same.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Contributor

Haven't seen it way before covid-19

Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@Don_Ca 's comment makes sense - thank you.  @Biollw : Your issue may be different since at least 3 of us see the same thing - proper data up to March 12.

Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

It looks like post 5 may provide an explanation of why the data is missing.  However, I don't consider this to be a "solution", only an explanation. Does @CommunityHelps know if this data information will be returning once COVID-19 "Unlimited" is over?  I guess we'll find out when/if that happens...

Highlighted
I'm a Senior Advisor

I have internet from an independent ISP, not Rogers. Even when I went to an unlimited plan, I could check my monthly, even daily, usage on line. Now when I look  I can still see it for February / March,  March / April. but nothing for April / May.  So it looks like it's not getting counted while the COVID-19 lockdown lasts and everyone has "unlimited" while people are working or schooling at home and need a lot more. I feel sorry for rural customers who can only get internet through a Rogers Rocket Hub at a high price and are not given the same break.

LG-E410B PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario
Highlighted
I've Been Around

Good morning,

I've been trying to track my Internet usage to ensure I don't use more than my monthly limit.

However, my efforts to track my usage have been blocked by the ongoing problem with the Internet Usage monitor, which has been reporting 'We are currently experiencing problems. Please try again later. If you have any questions please email us'.  The email us link brings me to a sales page, showing different options, without anywhere to actually email Rogers, or anyone.

I'm concerned as I'm seeing high Internet usage, on the summary page, that I can't research/verify due to the 'problems' with Rogers's Internet Usage monitoring pages.

Thanks for any help you can provide, and have a great day!

Ottawa User with a monthly cap.