cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t sign into MyRogers app

Mangojuice
I've been here awhile

Every time i try to sign in it says “Go to Rogers business self serve app” but the thing is I don’t have a business account, just a personal one. Another thing, even when i try to sign in on the Rogers business app it says the account doesn’t exist?!? It works when i sign into my Rogers on the web browser just not in the app.

*Added Labels*

58 REPLIES 58

Re: Can’t sign into my Rogers app

Mangojuice
I've been here awhile
I’ve also deleted and reinstalled the app many times, still doesn’t work. Same thing pops up.

Hello, @Mangojuice.

Thank you for posting your app sign-in concern in the Community. It's strange that the same credentials work on the web but not on the app. I appreciate reinstalling the app; it's a good troubleshooting step.

Let's try the following:

• Clear the app cache and data
  • Turn off the WiFi
  • Sign-in over the cellular connection with the same email address and password that works on the web

Please keep us notified on the outcome. 

Cheers,

RogersMoin

Mangojuice
I've been here awhile
Hi RogersMoin, sorry for the late reply. I have tried all of these steps and it still did not work. What pops up is “Open the small business app” and I’m given the option to sign in on the other app or to cancel.

Hello @Mangojuice,

Thank you for the response. Just need a little bit more info to identify what may be causing this issue.

When was the last time you were able to access the MyRogers App? Have you tried to log in via the Small Business App? If yes, are you able to view account information?

What type of account do you have? Is it set up under your name and credit info, or is a corporate account? 

If your personal line was set up on a business account it would cause issues accessing MyRogers. 

Please let us know if you have any further questions. If you'd like us to verify the account type for you please reach out to us via PM @CommunityHelps. Please click HERE, for instructions on how to send a PM.

RogersZia

Hi, i cant log into myrogers app on iphone X

Good evening @DungNguyen96,

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums and thank you for posting! 

The MyRogers app is an excellent tool and an easy way to manage your account and monitor your usage.

Being unable to sign into can certainly be inconvenient. 

We'll need more information, in order to further assist you:

• When did you first notice the issue and what troubleshooting steps have you performed so far?
  • Are you running the latest app version? Have you checked for potential updates?
  • Are you able to sign into your online profile through the web portal at rogers.com/myrogers?

Looking forward to your reply!

RogersMaude

I've been trying on and off for over a year now to sign into the app. I get the same message everytime. "Something went wrong, we're trying to fix it, try again later" Its been over a year and I'm still getting the same message. What gives Roger's?

Hello, @Charlieburns.

Welcome to Rogers Community Forums! 😀

I appreciate you joining this conversation; not able to sign-in to the app for so long can be quite upsetting. The error indicates a possible problem with the MyRogers profile. 

Please provide the answers to the following:

• Are you able to sign-in to MyRogers on the web at rogers.com/myrogers?
  • Provide the device's model and OS version
  • Provide the MyRogers' app version
  • Is the issue happening on more than one device?

I look forward to seeing the resolution at the earliest. 

Cheers,

RogersMoin

Chand
I plan to stick around
Same here. I just can't sign into MyRogers app. Same error message. But when I go to Roger.com, I can sign in. I'm using an Android phone. The App was very good 4g5 days ago. But now just can't get into MyRogers app. Plz help.

Try using your username, NOT your e-mail address.

Chand
I plan to stick around
Thank you very much for a quick reply. Appreciated.
My username in my email address. Also until 5 days ago, the email address use to work good. Also on Rogers.com website, the email address as user name & password works good.. I tried uninstalling the MyRogers app & clearing the cache & re-installing the app many times but still the same problem.. Jst can't use the MyRogers app.

I had the same problem and resolved it by just using the first part of my e-mail address. For example instead of “username@rogers.com” just try “username” WITHOUT the “@rogers.com” part.

Chand
I plan to stick around
Thanks.
My username email is user.name@ancd.com.
I tried wth user.name & the password d it didn't wrk. Tried atleast 5 - 6 times no luck. Thn tried user.name@anvd.com wth password & it worked. Thank you. Appreciated.

Chand
I plan to stick around
Yes it is working. Yes I can log into MyRogers app,BUT only when I'm using my Data. It doesn't wrk ( I can't log into MyRogers app), when I am on WiFi. I really don't understand where the problem is. Can someone please shed sum light on this. Thank you in advance.

You might check that your app is up to date. I know earlier versions was data only. This also may be hardware specific. I can not confirm that myself.

Chand
I plan to stick around
Thank you for the info. I have already uninstalled d re-installed it many times, and it is the latest version. Also as far as the hardware compatibility, MyRogers app was working good on this phone on WiFi & Data too. I think there is some glitch in the new updated version of MyRogers app.
Just asking others to check MyRogers app is updated to the latest version & does it work on WiFi too. Thanks in advance.

Hello Community!

Should you be unable to login to your MyRogers app while connected to WiFi, please PM us @CommunityHelps.

This looks to be a very particular bug so we'll need to escalate any cases we can find in order to help identify and resolve the issue.

If you're not familiar with our PMing process, you can find instructions here.

Regards,

RogersCorey

Arkadiusz83
I've been here awhile
This worked but not the way you're thinking, by trying just the username NOT email I got a different message then normal but still couldnt sign in, once I tried my EMAIL as my username, it worked!

Chand
I plan to stick around
Are you using your Data to log in or WiFi? I can log into MyRogers app, wth my email as my username & password, but, can't log in when I'm on WiFi. I don't remember changing any settings on my Rogers Coda router or Eero.

Arkadiusz83
I've been here awhile
I signed in with Data, I'll try Wifi when I'm home and let you know if the issue persists, did you try what I mentioned above? It'll fix the issue when you're on data at least, also why use wifi? From what I've been told the data doesnt count when logging into the app (since its THEIR app)
Topic Stats