cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to use Ignite Wifi Android Application

Parth_shah9478
I've been here awhile

I am using Google Pixel 4a with Android 13.
I have installed this Ignite Wifi application from play store on 30 August 2022.
When I open the app , it opens up a browser window to login with my Rogers portal credentials.

After successful login, browser closes and opens again asking for login.

This happens continuosly.
I tried to uninstall app and install again. No change.

I tried to login with same credentials on Rogers portal and it works fine. I used to login on this forum and I am able to login.

Now the problem is, I am getting new connections on 1 September 2022 and agent told me to use Ignite Wifi application to complete the setup.

I don't know how I will be able to complete without accessing this Ignite Wifi application.

***Edited Labels***

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Unable to use Ignite Wifi Android Application

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@Parth_shah9478 : The Ignite WiFi app won't work until you have IgniteTV installed. Once installed you shouldn't have a problem.  This assumes you have data on your phone because you can't use the WiFi until the setup is complete.

Parth_shah9478
I've been here awhile

Hi 57,

I am not getting the Ignite TV. It is just the Internet service. 
I have received an email from Rogers to install the Ignite WiFi mobile app and ready to setup the Ignite modem.

LordDrakkon
I'm a trusted contributor
I don't have Ignite TV either. When I upgraded my modem to the XB8, the Rogers tech set it up so I could login to the modem via a web browser on my PC. I refuse to add useless apps to my phone!
Topic Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 in conversation