cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

connected devices are shown in the modem's settings but not in ignitewifi.rogers.com

dteo1
I've been here awhile

Hello,

I am using Ignite Internet with Technicolor CGM4140COM modem. The modem's settings (http://10.0.0.1)

shows that 2 computers are connected by ethernet. I want to set port forwarding for these computers. The Port Forwarding page of the modem's settings says "Visit ignitewifi.rogers.com to set up port forwards". When I login at ignitewifi.rogers.com and open the Port Forwarding page and select Add Port Forward, it says "Select the device for this port forward", but it does not show any of the devices for me to select (even though the devices are indeed connected according to the Connected Devices page in the modem settings). The Connect page of ignitewifi.rogers.com does not display the connected devices. How can I get the ignitewifi.rogers.com to recognize/detect the connected devices so that I can set the port forwarding please?

Thanks

***Added Labels***

21 REPLIES 21

Re: connected devices are shown in the modem's settings but not in ignitewifi.rogers.com

It is truly sad that now I have no choice but to put the modem in bridge mode and come up with my own router to apply port forwarding by ip address because the Rogers modem has to have a device it recognizes connected physically.   NO virtual machine labs for me until I do it......I wonder if Bell devices have the same limitations?

Topic Stats