cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internet/WiFi disconnect intermittently

VinceC333
I've been around

Hi,

We experience intermittent Internet/WiFi disconnections. It was fine until this month. During my 30-minute meeting, it disconnected three times. The WiFi on my laptop is totally fine when I work in the office. Is there any way to troubleshoot and log the problem? 

***Added Labels***

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Internet/WiFi disconnect intermittently

RogersYasmine

Hello @VinceC333 ,

A warm welcome to our forums! Thanks for posting your WiFi concerns here. 

May I clarify, are you experiencing connection issues across multiple devices? Is it happening only during certain times of day/night? Have you made any changes to either your service or equipment set-up around the time that this issue began?

Sometimes, it may help to reboot your modem by unplugging it (along with the coaxial) for about 30 seconds before reconnecting everything, tightly and securely. You can retest your signal once it's done rebooting.

If the issue persists, kindly send us a PM @CommunityHelps so we can continue assisting further. For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, please check out our blog.

Kind regards,

RogersYasmine

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Re: Internet/WiFi disconnect intermittently

RogersYasmine

Hello @VinceC333 ,

A warm welcome to our forums! Thanks for posting your WiFi concerns here. 

May I clarify, are you experiencing connection issues across multiple devices? Is it happening only during certain times of day/night? Have you made any changes to either your service or equipment set-up around the time that this issue began?

Sometimes, it may help to reboot your modem by unplugging it (along with the coaxial) for about 30 seconds before reconnecting everything, tightly and securely. You can retest your signal once it's done rebooting.

If the issue persists, kindly send us a PM @CommunityHelps so we can continue assisting further. For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, please check out our blog.

Kind regards,

RogersYasmine

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 Like
  • 2 in conversation