CODA Firmware Upgrade

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

CODA Firmware Upgrade

It's been 5 days sinxe I have had Rogers install and the modem is still running firmware 2.0.10.33T3

Is there a way to force an update or how long does it take to automatically update?

***Added Labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: CODA Firmware Upgrade

@hansm0leman have you done a modem restart/reboot?  Give that a go.  Unplug the modem from the wall socket, wait for 10 to 15 seconds and plug it back in.  The modem reboot should run the firmware check to determine if the modem is up to date or not.  If not, it should update automatically.  Although there is a modem reboot built into the update process, I've always found that a factory reset after a production version update, or at the very least another modem restart should ensure that the modem behaves as it should. 

If that still does not work, call tech support to have the modem added to the update list, which should result in a firmware update overnight. 

I Plan to Stick Around

That worked. Thanks

I've Been Here Awhile

I'm using  CODA-4582U and I can see its running firmware 2.0.10.33T3

As far as I understand there is a newer version out there

I tried to reboot the modem and factory reset it a couple of times, but it still wont download a newer version

Tried to talk to support, but they just told that as long as my modem works OK there is no need to worry about firmware...

Any idea what can I do to install the latest firmware ?

Hey @flash999!

Are you part of the firmware trial? If so, please PM us @CommunityHelps so we can check your entry. If you're not familiar with our PMing process, you can find instructions here.

We'll do what we can to get your modem firmware updated.

Regards,

RogersCorey

I Plan to Stick Around

@RogersAndy , is it possible to have you (or someone else) push the latest firmware for the CODA-4582 to my modem? I picked up a new one from a Rogers store yesterday and it was brand new (sealed in the box and everything). It's running 2.0.10.33T3. I've tried pulling the power from it for 10-15 seconds and rebooting but that hasn't seemed to force the update.

Thank you

Hello, @Corx.

I appreciate your attention to the modem's firmware. If your modem is still running the .33T3 version; we can look into updating it to the latest version, .36T6.

Please send us a private message at @CommunityHelps with modem details. You can check our blog if you require assistance with the private messaging.

Cheers,

RogersMoin

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Thank you, @RogersMoin . PM sent :).

I Plan to Stick Around

All sorted now @RogersMoin . Thanks for the help. 

Order Now!
Wilder vs. Ortiz II Live
LIVE: Saturday, November 23, 2019 8PM ET
Channels: 348 (HD) | 350 (SD) | Ignite TV 499
Price: $74.99 (HD) | $69.99 (SD) | Ignite TV $74.99
DTV can order on Nov. 21st & Ignite TV customers can order now!

Reigning heavyweight world champion Deontay "The Bronze Bomber'' Wilder takes on his most dangerous challenger as he defends his WBC title in a rematch against once-beaten Cuban slugger Luis "King Kong'' Ortiz.

Topic Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 6 Likes
  • 6 in conversation