cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wondering when adult content will be added to Ignite?

Etocj
I've been here awhile

Greetings, the channel line up for Ignite seems to be getting smaller and smaller, now with the removal of the 4 video Stingray channels. I was wondering when adult content channels are going to be added as the service as been running over a year now. Thanks!

***Added Labels***

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Wondering when adult content will be added to Ignite?

RogersZia

Hello and welcome to the Community @Etocj,

We want to ensure that our new Ignite TV service delivers the best experience for customers, and adult programming is not supported at this time. We appreciate you sharing your feedback – we’re always exploring ways to add more content to our platforms and to give our customers the programming they want. We will share your comments with our product team for their consideration. 

In the mean time keep an eye on our Ignite TV™ page for announcements and new releases :).

RogersZia

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10

RogersZia

Hello and welcome to the Community @Etocj,

We want to ensure that our new Ignite TV service delivers the best experience for customers, and adult programming is not supported at this time. We appreciate you sharing your feedback – we’re always exploring ways to add more content to our platforms and to give our customers the programming they want. We will share your comments with our product team for their consideration. 

In the mean time keep an eye on our Ignite TV™ page for announcements and new releases :).

RogersZia

I'm not happy to find out I couldn't watch any adult videos! I feel this should have been mentioned when I was switched it makes me want to go back just because of not having the option or being told 🤷‍♀️

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

There are lots of differences between IgniteTV and digital cable. If there is something that is of major interest to you, it's necessary to research whether Ignite has that or not. There are lots of examples - like Call Display, etc.

If Adult Content is of interest to you, there's lots of it on the Internet and you don't even need to pay as much as on Digital Cable.

crockbucket69
I've been here awhile
Is there a timeline on when this may be available?

Hello @crockbucket69,  

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums and congratulations on your very first post with us! 🙂 I hope you're staying safe and sound. I've had my Ignite TV services for quite some time now and I must say, it's been quite amazing! I hope you're enjoying it as well! 👍

Our services are always changing and evolving and we're always looking to bring about new content to ensure we meet your needs and wants. With that said, we do not have a definitive date as to when adult content will be added at this very moment. Stay tuned! 

Regards, 

RogersJo 

So if your services are always evolving, why haven't you been able come up with a solution to this issue since ignite started?? Do you ever plan on having adult content available plan or is it just at the bottom of the priority list?

Biollw
I'm a senior advisor

Rogers will never tell you what they have in the planning. They only tell when something comes available. And that is far and few between.

There is no forward thinking or customer engagement.

-G-
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

For what it's worth, according to the FAQs for Ignite TV Packages and Channels page, Rogers has reserved channels 895-905.

Don_Ca
I'm a senior contributor

I thought maybe an adult content client was coming soon to the boxes 🙂

NOTE: this was edited by a moderator to remove a well know adult content website name 🙄

I totally agree!
Topic Stats
  • 10 replies
  • 8 Likes
  • 11 in conversation