No Access to 4K Content on Ignite TV

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

No access to Stingray Now 4K & Stingray Festival 4K

I recently subscribed to the Ignite TV popular package which includes the 4K channels. But I only seems to have access to the Sportsnet & TSN 4k channels. Stingray Now 4K & Stingray Festival 4K appear as not subscribed for me. 

Shouldn't these be activated for me?

**Labels Added**

Solved! Go to Solution.

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: No Access to 4K Content on Ignite TV

I applied the add-on and it works now. Thanks!

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted

Hello @skadriancor,

Thanks for your post! Hopefully, you are enjoying your new Ignite TV services! 🙂

For Ignite TV customers who own a 4K TV, they are eligible to access any available 4K content for free if they are subscribed to our Popular or Premier TV packages. For customers who are on our Select package, there is a $10/month fee.

There is a special 4K add-on that must be manually applied to enable access at your end. My sincere apologies if this was not added at the time of activation.

If possible, please send us a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can assist you further. For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, please CLICK HERE.

Thank you!

RogersLaura

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: No Access to 4K Content on Ignite TV

I applied the add-on and it works now. Thanks!

View solution in original post