cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Reservation numbers / Questions

Meowmix
I'm a trusted advisor

Hey everyone!!

Once again its the time of the year that Samsung announces their new Note line up. I am happy to announce that Samsung this afternoon announced the Samsung Galaxy Note 7!. The device seem to have amazing specs! Including memory SD card slot, water resistant and most of all, curved screens on both side for the Note Series and Iris scanner!

1). Once Rogers has announce when they will add the Samsung Galaxy Note 7 to the reservation list & the day comes, sign into your My Rogers account - Product & Services – Wireless & you will see a Red wording saying “Device Reservation" on the main page. Click that & it will take you to the page. Once there you will need to pick which device you want; Samsung Note 7 Black and what other colors they may release it on. You also need to pick the store you want it to go too. Just to make it clear, reservations are for current Rogers wireless customers which have contracts with them. Rogers will put up the Pre order list for people that want to pre order the phone which have no wireless accounts with Rogers. Also just too add below is the meaning of the statues .

- If your status is "OPEN", your reservation has been made and we are awaiting product from our supplier. At this time you can change your pick-up location, contact email address or cancel your reservation.
- If your status is "CANCELLED", your reservation has been cancelled and your reservation fee will be credited back to your account.
- If your status is "IN PROGRESS", we have begun the shipment process and you will not be able to edit or cancel your reservation any longer. The next email you will get will be the one that confirms shipment to the store you chose.
- If your status is "SHIPPED", your device has left our warehouse and is on its way to the store you chose. Keep in mind that you can NOT reserve a device via calling them. It can ONLY happen if the reservation system is down but they will to reserve it via online. Plus if you reserve it via phone, you will NOT see your status or know what number you are VS reserving it online.

2). Please keep in mind that if you pick a Rogers Authorized dealership, you may not be able to get the device soon after it ships. This has been the main issue with all the iPhone reservations & most of the other devices which have been on the reservation system. I would suggest you pick a Local Rogers store (Corporate Rogers store or Rogers Plus) to go to get it. When the Rogers warehouse sends it out, the Rogers stores will get them first. Some of the Rogers Authorized dealers have their own warehouse in which the devices will go to. After that there is no tracking until the device ships from that warehouse & goes to the store & they call you. You can also look for your FlexTab aka upgrade fee online via My Rogers or contact Rogers & they will let you know.

3). Also remember you are going to have to put down a $40 fee to reserve the device. Once it ships out, the $40 fee will be reversed back into your account. IF you want to cancel your reservation, that $40 will also be credit back to you. So either way you will get that $40 back. Also remember you may NOT be the first to get the phone if you have a high number or a low one. The Reservation system is made to have a device reserved for you as the stores will be sold out. If your reservation status still says “ OPEN” after launch & a store has a device in stock, you can still go in the store & get it. Then come back home & cancel the reservation online. If the status is “ IN PROGRESS” & you get a device via a store that have one for u, you have to wait until it ships out & then tell the store that u picked u do not want it. Do reemember the reservation number is CANADA - WIDE. This means if lets say you are #45 in line for the black one, you are #45 for that GB , color & model Canada wide. Also keep in mine you have to be the account holder in order to pick up the device at the store. No one else can. You can try adding a family member as Level on the account but some stores will decline it.

For frequently asked questions about the Rogers Reservation System, please click here Rogers Reservation FAQ

4) .For Corporate / Business customers. You guys will have a different line then regular customers do. This means you guys have a few different statutes then regular customers do. Also keep in mind for the past few years there has been issues / confusen about business customers getting the phones via the reservation. You guys will be getting them the day of launch or after depending on your status & what goes on.

Let's make this thread the only thread for the devices please and if you guys have any questions, don't hesitate to ask me and I'll gladly be able to help:)

3,031 REPLIES 3,031

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Reservation numbers / Questions

JeromeM
I plan to stick around

Here's the way I see it, if you want the phone for sure on day of release, just walk into the store. If you want promo's/free gifts then you need to pre-order and it may note be there on launch day (it SHOULD, but it MAY not) and you need to be ok with that since you'll get free gifts.

kavkaz
I plan to stick around
18.5... 18.4...

Meowmix
I'm a trusted advisor

Hello @JeromeM

Agreed with you on that. Honestly i can wait an extra day or two. Again everyone on here is complaining over seeing their status but it has not changed YET i can not see nothing at all. So maybe they should try being me lol ( The only way i was able to reserve was going on the Note 7 and reserving it to make a new line but got reserved under my number and i was #51 for the black one.)

Edit - This is the error i get " We are currently experiencing problems accessing your account and it cannot be updated at this time. Please try again later. We apologize for any inconvenience. "

pat767
I plan to stick around
Bell have it showing at $379 on a 2-year term with minimum $90 plan with data?

Come on Rogers...

biks21
I plan to stick around
That $379 is most likely the price with a trade in ($200). Just as rogers has it too

Meowmix
I'm a trusted advisor

Hello @pat767

Where are you located? In Ontario it shows this.. Also all carriers are offering a $200 trade-in credit if u trade it a valid device that is working condition

"$549.992-year term with plan starting at $85/mo with data"

http://www.bell.ca/Mobility/Products/Samsung-Galaxy-Note-7?INT=MOB_mobdevpg_BTN_poplink_Mass_051016_...

pat767
I plan to stick around
I'm in QC.

Then again, I just saw Videotron has it at $279 on their $99 - 9GB plan. Good price. Why so expensive here with Rogers? I'm really stumped.

Meowmix
I'm a trusted advisor
Hello @pat767

Oh okay then this does not count for anyone outside on QC unless stated otherwise.

You could see if they could price match it for you but i don't think rogers does anymore.

germain18_2006
I plan to stick around
Alright, #6 Blue arrived ready for pick up.:D

Meowmix
I'm a trusted advisor
Hello @germain18_2006

That is great news!!! 🙂

germain18_2006
I plan to stick around
But please note ,that they never called, you have to call by yourself to find out.

Meowmix
I'm a trusted advisor
Hello @germain18_2006

Sometimes they do not call due to if they are busy and also if they do not want to call until the day of. Agreed call in ur self noon time to see.

Mrnovanova
I plan to stick around

If you're like me and are going to pick up the galaxy s8 in march it's not worth it because you're just going to have more to pay on the other end. 1050$-279$=771/24=32.12$ whereas 1050$-560$=490$/24=20.42$. If a buyout my contract in march with 17 months left I'll owe rogers 347$ but I'd owe Videotron 546.04$ So unless you stay for the whole 24 months there is no saving with videotron. It might be the case for you and there's nothing wrong with that. In any case, no matter how much you pay up front you're going to pay the whole amount.

Mrnovanova
I plan to stick around

They do. The knocked 150$ off mine because I said i would go t

@Meowmix wrote:
Hello @pat767

Oh okay then this does not count for anyone outside on QC unless stated otherwise.

You could see if they could price match it for you but i don't think rogers does anymore.

o videotron.

Japetto
I plan to stick around
I have never received an email from rogers in any of my previous device pre orders. I get a call from the store usually when in

Meowmix
I'm a trusted advisor
Hello @Japetto

Usually they send out emails that the device has been shipped out. The text as well BUT if they do it in a hurry and they do not put it into the system, it will not email.

Meowmix
I'm a trusted advisor
Hello @Mrnovanova

Maybe in QC but in Ontario Rogers pulled the price matching. Thus why all carriers in Ontario have the same prices

italianfitguy
I plan to stick around
Well they DID call me, and emailed me and texted me.

Meowmix
I'm a trusted advisor
Hello @italianfitguy

Some and i remember my self with the iPhone 5S i never got a email. I had to call the store to find out. Again its how fast they have been sending them out that miss that step.

Peterborough Rogers hasn't had a shipment in, I was nosey and asked. Was at 40 in line, move to in progress early this week. Hoping for a night shipment 😞

Meowmix
I'm a trusted advisor
Hello @johnsegers

Again not all stores will get them until tomorrow afternoon and if they do. Some don't get any other then the store demo unit and maybe one unit or two.