cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple iPhone 16, 16 Plus, 16 Pro, 16 Pro Max - Reservations/Pre-Orders/Questions

RogersZia

Hi Community!

By now you would've seen our blog about the iPhone 16 Family of Devices! Feel free to post your questions and comments in this thread.

317 REPLIES 317

Re: Apple iPhone 16, 16 Plus, 16 Pro, 16 Pro Max - Reservations/Pre-Orders/Questions

JK999
I plan to stick around

same...ordered on Sep 13th shipped on the 4th, but dont know when could we receive the phone. Hopeless and disappointed... In Vancouver area btw

Re: Apple iPhone 16, 16 Plus, 16 Pro, 16 Pro Max - Reservations/Pre-Orders/Questions

mnx2k21
I plan to stick around

OMG. Now I am "In  Progress" 😍

mblanke
I plan to stick around

me too!!

mblanke
I plan to stick around

is it being shipped to the store?

mnx2k21
I plan to stick around

yes. so hopefully to receive an email from Rogers that it has been shipped. but so far it still  "In Progress"

mblanke
I plan to stick around

is that what the usual process is?

BrandonOT
I plan to stick around
I’ve heard the phones shipped but the stores claiming they aren’t receiving any stock for weeks! Hopefully that’s not the case!

Jaz10
I've been here awhile

Ordered mine on September 22.... still in progress. I called customer service, but they could not provide an ETA. 

mnx2k21
I plan to stick around

oh.. that is bad. but actually, i think its not Rogers that has the control of distribution but the Apple itself. Maybe try in person..? maybe that would be help. but i doubt. Apple admitted that they did not expect that a lot will get an iP16 bec of the outcome of iP15.

mnx2k21
I plan to stick around

Yey! My order now "Shipped" and at the same time, receive the email from Rogers for confirmation. Also the reservation fee of $40 now refunded. Now I have to wait for the call from the store. The timeline that mentioned of someone from this thread is accurate too. 

awesome! if I may i ask, what model/colour/storage did you order and when?

Adam52
I've been around
Hello I have been waiting for a while now for the iphone 16 plus. I have called and they tell me its at the warehouse but that was weeks ago every time I check recall it just says backordered and they cannot give me an estimated date now please advise.

HockeyFan81
I plan to stick around

Sounds like the same experience I have with my order for the Pixel XL.

mnx2k21
I plan to stick around

it's iP16-PM. and the good news is - i just received a call now from Rogers and informed me that my phone is ready for pick up. There is hope! 😍

mnx2k21
I plan to stick around

Finally, it is in my hand... hope you all guys also get yours very soon. It is worth waiting... the phone is so light compared to iP14PM. And also, the Rogers stuff who assisted me was very helpful. 

Aman_Dube
I've been around
I have placed orders on 03-October and paid the reserve fee. Suddenly it’s not showing me any status now after logging in the reservation site.
Initially it showed place/queque number and other details

BrandonOT
I plan to stick around
That’s a known issue, people who reserved on release day are just receiving their phones this week. Some are still waiting for call from the store that they have arrived. Your reso is still there…did you get an email confirmation?

HockeyFan81
I plan to stick around

I decided to order an iPhone 16 Pro Max. It says 2 to 5 days for delivery. 

Jaz10
I've been here awhile

Congrats!! enjoy it! 🙂

prateekd
I've been here awhile

So, plus 3 weeks, and it's been sitting at "In Progress". Online I can order it from Rogers and it shows in stock. Clearly their system doesn't work - I could have ordered it elsewhere from the beginning and had it in hand by now.  I called in, and after 10 minutes of poking around it was: I don't know the status of your order, I will have to put in a request to find out.  I'm not sure why this is so hard - so I just cancelled and will buy from Apple directly, or just move to another provider. 

lalalalalaa
I've been here awhile
I’d try calling the store it’s being shipped to - for some reason Rogers support employees have zero access to seeing reservation orders

my device was received at my store before I even got the email that it was shipped - it came super delayed!

Good luck
Topic Stats