cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple iPhone 16, 16 Plus, 16 Pro, 16 Pro Max - Reservations/Pre-Orders/Questions

RogersZia

Hi Community!

By now you would've seen our blog about the iPhone 16 Family of Devices! Feel free to post your questions and comments in this thread.

317 REPLIES 317

Re: Apple iPhone 16, 16 Plus, 16 Pro, 16 Pro Max - Reservations/Pre-Orders/Questions

Mine are ship to home, the check your reservation page is useless and does not even find the order. I am on a Rogers Business account.,

Re: Apple iPhone 16, 16 Plus, 16 Pro, 16 Pro Max - Reservations/Pre-Orders/Questions

BrandonOT
I plan to stick around
Oh wow… that’s news to me, most where the non ship to home orders taking forever

nintenchris123
I plan to stick around
I’ve been watching my order all day. Still open

ruffian
I'm here a lot

I called in on tuesday and was told that they will ship once they have stock. Other than that there is no info available so hurry up and wait!

mblanke
I plan to stick around

If anyone is in Ottawa, the St-Laurent Rogers store had a 256 and a couple 1TB pro max in stock. I didn't pay attention to the colour.

ruffian
I'm here a lot

That is ridiculous! The stores should not have any stock until pre-orders are filled. Last time I pre-order anything through Rogers!

wlossw
I plan to stick around
Rogers business iphones come from a different inventory, and different order queue. Every year its the same story.

you have 2 options; wost for your order to eventually show up (some years this was around christmas) mostly within a month,

or you can goto a corporate owned store and do the hardware upgrade there if they have stock.

Just to point out that same happened to me 2 years ago with iPhone 14.

So on Sept 21 I placed my order for a IPhone 16 Pro since the app said that delivery time would be 4 to 5 days and that would match my vacation trip so great… well it was a lie, after 3 days passed of my order now it shows back order and a 4+week wait for it… it supposed to be delivered tomorrow, Sep 26.

Rogers basically offers false delivery times so people jump and do their upgrade sooner and after the whole plan upgrade is done they change the delivery time without any notice to an absurd time so now it’s way more work to cancel everything.

To get even worse, I was informed by at least 3 representative in between chat and phone calls that my local store have the phone in stock so I could pick it up there… another lie. My local store said that doesn’t have stock for quite awhile and no idea when it will have. So either the support team lied to me or the store lied to save the sale for themselves since my order was online, so no setup fee.

Anyways, the point is that Rogers hasn’t changed a bit. 

Don’t trust their website, make sure that any interaction you have with them are through twitter or support chat since you can save the whole conversation, on the phone they will say whatever just to get you out.

Ps: I do understand the whole demand for the product, but it’s 2024 and I’m pretty sure that Rogers has or should have a decent automated system to manage their stock levels and orders, those sort of “mistakes” from them are not acceptable anymore, there is no excuse for them to be doing the same as 2 years ago.

Now all I got was a pat on my back and another apology… but so far no solution. I have seen smaller companies handling situations like this way more efficiently and quickly than Rogers… and some how they dare to call themselves the best in the game. Come on.

If the preorder system is broken (which it clearly is) they should just take it away.

ziglaub
I plan to stick around

Anyone got any Pro Max in Black Titanium yet??????

JK999
I plan to stick around

Current position #16 Open. Just called the pick-up location, saying lots of people already pick up their phone...i guess they are not the PM or in black. Still no clue when will the next batches arrive

nintenchris123
I plan to stick around
When did you pre-order?

JK999
I plan to stick around

Sep 13, right at 5am PTC. Originally position at 25. Now, 16 but still in Open status. I guess people just cancel their order or pick up already. I also went to the store on Sep 20 10:30am and see if there is any i could buy. Staff said we could only order via online.... no clue how people could buy in store

nintenchris123
I plan to stick around
I don’t know what’s more disappointing. The fact that the preorder system is clearly broken or that there’s zero way to get any help from rogers. Phone calls/online chat/ going into stores and we can’t get real answers.

ziglaub
I plan to stick around

Just received my phone from Costco today!

See you all next year!

JK999
I plan to stick around
Sept 29 already…. 9 days after launch day. Still no clue when will we be able to know estimate day to pick it up. Position from 16 to now 15 but still in open… talked to Apple Store staff, they seem shocked when they assume everyone or most people who pre order in day one should received their phone already

nintenchris123
I plan to stick around
Still showing open and #4 for me. Any chance u can preorder the iPhone 17 now so I can get it before the iPhone 18 comes out?

mblanke
I plan to stick around

I'm sitting in 124th position. I can relate to this comment.

Acti0n
I've been here awhile
In progress

nintenchris123
I plan to stick around
Franticly checked mine. Still open

nintenchris123
I plan to stick around
Which model colour storage size and what number were you?
Topic Stats